Humble October Monthly Bundle is up!

This one is good. Grim Dawn is the game for the sub!!!

nice, but seeing as last month’s stack had no interest for me; I’m still not willing to subscribe. Rather buy the game s I want and deal with trying to give away what’s left over…
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie said in Humble September Monthly Bundle is up!:

nice, but seeing as last month’s stack had no interest for me; I’m still not willing to subscribe. Rather buy the game s I want and deal with trying to give away what’s left over…

The only monthly bundle I was interested was the one with Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 multiplayer pack in it. I wanted to buy it but ShiftySatchmo was so beautiful that he gave me the game and I love him because of that.
This one is also cool but I got kinda afraid of these grindy games where you have to spend countless of hours just to finish it. And Grim Dawn is known how grindy it is. So I’ll pass on this one. It’s still a good purchase if you have the game on wishlist. Paying $10 for a ~$30 game? Not bad.

2 Likes

Katsuo said in Humble October Monthly Bundle is up!:

The only monthly bundle I was interested was the one with Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 multiplayer pack in it. I wanted to buy it but ShiftySatchmo was so beautiful that he gave me the game and I love him because of that.
This one is also cool but I got kinda afraid of these grindy games where you have to spend countless of hours just to finish it. And Grim Dawn is known how grindy it is. So I’ll pass on this one. It’s still a good purchase if you have the game on wishlist. Paying $10 for a ~$30 game? Not bad.

If anyone wants grim dawn I’ll buy this bundle, otherwise I’ll skip it.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in Humble October Monthly Bundle is up!:

Sgt_T8ie wants it. I can see in his eyes!

1 Like

Yeah, but nah.

It’s on my wishlist, but I’d rather someone else who would play it immediately take the offer up. It’s a great thought though - am I that transparent?

I figure that by the time I would come around to playing it’ll be on Steam Sale, Humble Bundle or Bundle Stars anyway.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie said in Humble October Monthly Bundle is up!:

Yeah, but nah.

It’s on my wishlist, but I’d rather someone else who would play it immediately take the offer up. It’s a great thought though - am I that transparent?

I figure that by the time I would come around to playing it’ll be on Steam Sale, Humble Bundle or Bundle Stars anyway.

Though this way it is free

1 Like

Yeah, but nah.

Grab it while Andrew is still hot!
Also you earned a game. You posted a ton of screenshots and I remember the time when Shifty gave us games for the screenshots we send to him on GTribe XD
I would give a game to you but my birthday is close and I have to save up money so I can bake a cake for my family. Yeah, I’m baking a cake. No, it’s not funny. I like to cook.

4 Likes

Katsuo ShiftySatchmo

hahaha - won’t get me that easy. Hopefully someone else here wants it. I’ve been hella lucky recently and don’t want to sponge off the good will of others when there’s people in the forum who need that extra dollop of happiness.

Obviously it’s different if no one here wants it - with me being the only one into grindy, hack & slash dark fantasy games… which I doubt.

I say wait until they release the full list of games to see if there’s something in there for you & then put it up for grabs. If it’s still there after a week I’ll take it off your hands. If there’s nothing in the bundle for you don’t buy it.

As for the whole screenshots thing - its the only reason I became verified back at the old place; so having an area to dump my attempts is great. Likewise having a section where I can dump my “reviews”; :metal_tone1: GX rox:metal_tone1:

3 Likes

Katsuo ShiftySatchmo

hahaha - won’t get me that easy. Hopefully someone else here wants it. I’ve been hella lucky recently and don’t want to sponge off the good will of others when there’s people in the forum who need that extra dollop of happiness.

Obviously it’s different if no one here wants it - with me being the only one into grindy, hack & slash dark fantasy games… which I doubt.

I say wait until they release the full list of games to see if there’s something in there for you & then put it up for grabs. If it’s still there after a week I’ll take it off your hands. If there’s nothing in the bundle for you don’t buy it.

As for the whole screenshots thing - its the only reason I became verified back at the old place; so having an area to dump my attempts is great. Likewise having a section where I can dump my “reviews”; :metal_tone1: GX rox:metal_tone1:

Haha I’m not sure if he can actually buy the bundle after the games have been revealed. Let’s say it’s something like a gamble. You pay for it and hope for the best. That’s what these monthly bundles are.
And I’m also liking grindy, hack n slash dark fantasy games as well! I’m playing Dark Souls 2 right now. So you ain’t aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

2 Likes

Katsuo ShiftySatchmo

I mean I know a non GX person who might like it if you really don’t.

Katsuo Ahhhh, I thought you had a short time after the bundle was released to jump on…

ShiftySatchmo OK I’ll take it! It’ll give me a game to play through while waiting on the GOG Early Access of Divinity:Original Sin 2. Also being a loot/grind fest like Diablo & Torchlight it’ll be perfect for playing at work during my next few weeks of lab calibrations.

Damn you both… I had a look through a couple of vids to refresh what it was that made me put it on my wishlist & yeah, I’ll like that game.

2 Likes

Katsuo Ahhhh, I thought you had a short time after the bundle was released to jump on…

ShiftySatchmo OK I’ll take it! It’ll give me a game to play through while waiting on the GOG Early Access of Divinity:Original Sin 2. Also being a loot/grind fest like Diablo & Torchlight it’ll be perfect for playing at work during my next few weeks of lab calibrations.

Damn you both… I had a look through a couple of vids to refresh what it was that made me put it on my wishlist & yeah, I’ll like that game.

Nah, I changed my mind… I’m kidding, of course. I’ll send you the key once I have a moment to order the bundle. <3

2 Likes

Nah, I changed my mind… I’m kidding, of course. I’ll send you the key once I have a moment to order the bundle. <3

Hahaha - tease

1 Like

I’ve been wanting Grim Dawn but not having you get a bundle for 1 game for me when I just got 2 last month. I may get lucky and get the money for it.

ShiftySatchmo Told you someone else would want it!

Give it to Only0neKnight instead.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie I claimed 2 last month, so its yours unless you truly pass. I am not sneaking from anyone.

1 Like

Only0neKnight said in Humble October Monthly Bundle is up!:

Sgt_T8ie I claimed 2 last month, so its yours unless you truly pass. I am not sneaking from anyone.

Already said I would only take if no one else wanted it. I’m happy to step aside. It’s on my wishlist, but out of the top 10.

Sgt_T8ie I appreciate it :slight_smile: while quitting smoking ive been banging out a ton in my back log, safe to say I am damn near current finally. so will need more lol

Only0neKnight said in Humble October Monthly Bundle is up!:

Already said I would only take if no one else wanted it. I’m happy to step aside. It’s on my wishlist, but out of the top 10.

I dunno man when was the last time you took a game? I’m sure there will be something I can give Jon from the bundle when it releases.