Humble October Monthly Bundle is up!

ShiftySatchmo I told him I’m not pushing him out, I may buy the bundle if I can afford to. As I sold my gaming pc and will have the money to fix my car and a few extra bucks

ShiftySatchmo I grabbed a game in PeaceLeon’s epic share. I try not to unless I believe it won’t be noticed or is high on my wishlist. This seems like a game that is a long slow burn that should help curb Jon’s Gamer Challenge stats. If it also helps with quitting smoking then all the better.

I was lucky enough to get that CPU cooler from Enos Tech’s competition, so I’m happy.

1 Like

Sgt_T8ie said in Humble October Monthly Bundle is up!:

ShiftySatchmo I grabbed a game in PeaceLeon’s epic share. I try not to unless I believe it won’t be noticed or is high on my wishlist. This seems like a game that is a long slow burn that should help curb Jon’s Gamer Challenge stats. If it also helps with quitting smoking then all the better.

I was lucky enough to get that CPU cooler from Enos Tech’s competition, so I’m happy.

Alrighty, I will give it to Jon then

1 Like

And what do I gettttttttt??? :’(
Just kidding, all I need is love <3

2 Likes

I won’t be buying this until later in the month though. Going to wait for my paycheck.

1 Like

too lazy to make a new post. New humble monthly!

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly

1 Like