I believe we all need to have some fun! Partaaayyyy!!!!

:sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

I know we’ve been all through nasty sh@!! these past few days. But I believe we should be glad we made a choice that none of us regret and START THE DAMN PARTY!!

We’re here, we’re friends, let the positive vibes take over!

0_1466957460467_4358009.jpg

I’ve got the rum, tequila and bourbon. Let the party commence! :smiley:

2 Likes

Only0neKnight THAT"S the spirit :slight_smile:

1 Like

:violin: :video_game: :headphones: :microphone: :beers: :icecream: :wine_glass: :birthday: :beer:

Let’s get it started!

LetsGetIt1220 said in I believe we all need to have some fun! Partaaayyyy!!!!:

:violin: :video_game: :headphones: :microphone: :beers: :icecream: :wine_glass: :birthday: :beer:

Let’s get it started!

I’ve looked for like 5 mins in the emotes box and couldn’t find anything besides the stars XD I’m bad with emotes :older_woman_tone2:

2 Likes

1 Like

Oh and I just don’t have the run, tequila and bourbon, its available to all our friends :smiley:

1 Like

Only0neKnight said in I believe we all need to have some fun! Partaaayyyy!!!!:

Oh and I just don’t have the run, tequila and bourbon, its available to all our friends :smiley:

Good man! I got a 20 pack of Cider to throw in the mix :smiley:

1 Like

0_1466958370565_large.jpg

4 Likes

I’m depressed so no…

Katsuo First drinks poured are for you and Diana, just come have some fun with us bro. Time and friends heals all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only0neKnight Ah well damn it then opens up beer
Lets get this shit done. Who wants some Jägerbombs? XD

Katsuo Fuck ya man! ill take 2, as I do have 2 hands :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Only0neKnight Watch it man, Jägerbomb kinda likes to devastate people after the second shot XD

Katsuo Youre talking to a veteran bar crawler, don’t get me started :smiley:

2 Likes

Only0neKnight Jägerbomb is my favorite drink after beer. I kinda miss getting demolished from it hahah
Oh shit…my inner alcoholic is starting to wake up runs away

Katsuo Sometimes you just gotta let loose man, controlled there is nothing wrong with it.

BamBam Is it you Diana :slight_smile: hope you remember me

vijaydasr Yep :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only0neKnight Since I’m meeting with Diana and co (the co isn’t that important LOLOLLOO) in november, I think I might let it loose XD