I have a huge......................................complaint

Katsuo Jesus holy mother i just found the emoji list :flushed:

2 Likes

Katsuo said in /404:

There is no :UX: emoji. Angel pls.

BTW, I really want to know what your favorite games areeeeeee. Tell meeee so I can tell you how your favorite games sucks. :8ball:Refer to the avatar.

Refer to the avatar.

BamBam Yeah and it’s missing stuff -.-’

Katsuo :zap: :banana: :fire:

1 Like

BamBam You know you have to pay 38.75$ to us :fire:

4 Likes

Sir_diealot Soooooo Sonic games? XD just kidding. My download to Witcher 3 just got finished. Can’t wait to start riot in Novigrad :1234:

PeaceLeon I’ll pay it for her

Katsuo said in I have a huge......................................complaint:

Sir_diealot Soooooo Sonic games? XD just kidding. My download to Witcher 3 just got finished. Can’t wait to start riot in Novigrad :1234:

I will do what I can to help you in it, my memory is crap though. Best series of games I have ever played. Incredible books too.

Katsuo Cool I send you the bank details via PM :dollar:

1 Like

Sir_diealot Thanks. :smiley:
I still have to finish Witcher 2 on Insane difficulty and do the achievements. Have 5 left :smiley:

Sir_diealot Thanks. :smiley:
I still have to finish Witcher 2 on Insane difficulty and do the achievements. Have 5 left :smiley:

You’re welcome.

1 Like

I started playing the first one again not to long ago, I want the Steam background for Witcher 2 but I am the type of person that has to play games in sequence.

Sir_diealot I’ve finished the first two games multiple times. And I think I’m totally ready for Witcher 3 haha. I got some background from Witcher 2 but I don’t think you’ll like it. It’s some kind of building or some sort of thing. xD

1 Like

Sir_diealot I’ve finished the first two games multiple times. And I think I’m totally ready for Witcher 3 haha. I got some background from Witcher 2 but I don’t think you’ll like it. It’s some kind of building or some sort of thing. xD

Kia was running one at one point in time that I thought was pretty cool.

If you guys send me $38 each I’ll be creepy and say you are a GOD to me! Act fast because it’ll be $50 soon.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo You didn’t want to accept a game from me and now you want $40 bucks from me? :no_bell:

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in I have a huge......................................complaint:

If you guys send me $38 each I’ll be creepy and say you are a GOD to me! Act fast because it’ll be $50 soon.

My life is hard enough to run without being God, thanks anyway.

2 Likes

Katsuo uhhh yeah don’t you want the power of the GODs?! Ok ok…for like I dunno $3 a month I’ll have you auto follow some people and we’ll track your posts for marketing?

ShiftySatchmo Not a chance, Angel.

Katsuo ok ok…it’s free for a year? I am ok with pretending to not run market research business if that makes you happy. Just to be clear though, I’m still mining the information you post

1 Like