I have never played a Final Fantasy game but...

gord0 teh_g I would like the ability to double upvote

2 Likes

Thank you all for the suggestions of both game versions and emulators, I guess to be honest I am not very confident when it comes to doing that stuff, right now I am trying to set up Kodi which is a program to let you watch things on TV through your computer and I am completely lost with that. I am just not that good with computer, I a just some meathead that loves to game but in reality is pretty inept.

Sir_diealot You trying to install Kodi only, or Exodus for Kodi, like Netflix on steroids

sYnCroSis I have Kodi downloaded and installed it is the setup I canā€™t figure out, I found an article but there are so many steps I get lost.

Sir_diealot Iā€™m saying is it for Exodus add on or just Kodi?

sYnCroSis I am not sure how to answer, I have downloaded Kodi from the Windows Store and installed it and now it wants me to set it up and I do not know what I am doing.

Sir_diealot are you trying to stream movies on it from the internet?

1 Like

sYnCroSis Yes and TV I am behind several episodes of many shows. I have no clue what to do after this screen at setup

You need to install exodus. YouTube ā€œInstall exodus with Kodiā€ and youā€™ll get plenty of step by step videos

sYnCroSis I keep getting this message but am not sure why.

sYnCroSis Got it working, had to do the Indigo install and that installed everything. Thanks for the help.