I know I shouldn't be, but I am irritated at the finger pointing!

Spinalfailed yeah I know… I see it this way: they are as much relevant and important to me now (after all this bs happened) as morning wood is. It comes and goes. Same with idiots

2 Likes

Adnan_Popara yeah i guess. Shrug

2 Likes

OH, gaming tribe is still a thing? I’ve moved on

4 Likes

In my case I didn’t even talk to you at all. I talked to a few people to find out what happened and I was never asked to join them or to leave GT. Milisav just said that a facebook group existed if I wanted to join to find out more so I did.

2 Likes

I always saw GT posts as bullshit and just wanted the prize…even after joining the community… I always just played nice… but fault angel for everything… literally do… he did one thing right, and I met you guys! : ]

1 Like

Sorry, but you didn’t have to do something like this. What is known is known and sometimes what is not known is better.

1 Like

I’m sick of it on both sides.

5 Likes

Sir_diealot My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Sir_diealot I like the people…some stayed there some didn’t. I left it was my own choice after so much injustice and other things I saw. I still respect and care about some people who have stayed there same is here… but some people there are utter garbage with suck up in the butts to big people and those who do giveaway lol Also after I left seeing some screenshots hope some people can suck up made me not even look at it again, but mainly Angels things and stuff made me remove my profile lol

ArsonSami said in I know I shouldn't be, but I am irritated at the finger pointing!:

Sir_diealot I like the people…some stayed there some didn’t. I left it was my own choice after so much injustice and other things I saw. I still respect and care about some people who have stayed there same is here… but some people there are utter garbage with suck up in the butts to big people and those who do giveaway lol Also after I left seeing some screenshots hope some people can suck up made me not even look at it again, but mainly Angels things and stuff made me remove my profile lol

ArsonSami said in I know I shouldn't be, but I am irritated at the finger pointing!:

Here is my thing, if you (Or anyone else) chose to leave then fine you have every right to and I don’t blame anyone in the least, but what gets me is if you (Or anybody else) chose to leave then why bother with the constant posts about the place that you (And others) left in the first place?

I can understand those that were banned being upset in some cases but their were those that were clearly trying to get banned and they are going off the wall as well.

Let it go and let’s all enjoy the company of each other and talk about the things we love like gaming, Anime, Ham Radio or whatever instead of having a GIANT bitchfest about the place many clearly were unhappy about and wanted to leave anyway.

Let’s make this a place that is about this place and not a former place where so many were so unhappy. Short and sweet of it let’s move on.

2 Likes

Sir_diealot Well i completely agree with you but when i saw “legal actions” i lost my shit. As i said long time ago NO one of us did something bad that he can take “legal actions”… He just acts like a total douche lol …I stopped talking about it but also when i saw that he wrote on public post that someone “bagged” him to get him back on GT(Todd i assumed) it was too much lol …

Sir_diealot Well i completely agree with you but when i saw “legal actions” i lost my shit. As i said long time ago NO one of us did something bad that he can take “legal actions”… He just acts like a total douche lol …I stopped talking about it but also when i saw that he wrote on public post that someone “bagged” him to get him back on GT(Todd i assumed) it was too much lol …

Legal action is a joke, nothing will come of it. I have been banned from his facebook and GT account for about a year now so I don’t see that stuff unless it is shared and even then I don’t even bother reading it most of the time. (Though the cookie thing made me laugh at it’s stupidity)

2 Likes

Sir_diealot I AGREE! I agree so hard.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in I know I shouldn't be, but I am irritated at the finger pointing!:

Sir_diealot I AGREE! I agree so hard.

Thanks.

Sir_diealot Wait, whats this about cookies?

1 Like

Gorkie they are delicious and go well with milk.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Mmmmm

Gorkie said in I know I shouldn't be, but I am irritated at the finger pointing!:

Sir_diealot Wait, whats this about cookies?

Some stupid post Angel made about Oreo cookies and people leaving. It was quite pathetic in it’s attempt to compare.

Sir_diealot Sounds rather dumb. How anyone could compare any of this to a Oreo cookie… Sounds like he is just mad he couldn’t give us the cream filling.

Gorkie
It’s because we are just as sweet as oreo cookies!

1 Like