I Miss My GT Friends....a lot..

gord0 lol i guess i am not the only who get annoyed by those two

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo not again please :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

By the way, you can still post about your life here :slight_smile:

1 Like

gord0 I did same XD I also got invited to join some giveaway couple days ago and it led me to GT page where they made a “fan page” claiming to do giveaways while they just copy paste stuff so they get more referrals and still no ban kek

2 Likes

I just got sick of Angel’s massive ego problem and how he would say one thing and then do another so I don’t go there that often any more. I still post on occasion though.

I had one person tell me they could not be dethroned from the number 1 position once so I went on to prove them wrong and have not cared about the list since.

5 Likes

Sir_diealot said in I Miss My GT Friends....a lot..:

I just got sick of Angel’s massive ego problem and how he would say one thing and then do another so I don’t go there that often any more. I still post on occasion though.

I had one person tell me they could not be dethroned from the number 1 position once so I went on to prove them wrong and have not cared about the list since.

Glad you don’t see me as having an ego :wink:

I’d also love to have more people here, as long as they don’t all mooch all the time like they did on GT.

2 Likes

teh_g said in I Miss My GT Friends....a lot..:

Sir_diealot said in I Miss My GT Friends....a lot..:

Glad you don’t see me as having an ego :wink:

I’d also love to have more people here, as long as they don’t all mooch all the time like they did on GT.

Never saw you as having an ego problem before.

3 Likes

I love you all. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

DANTE said in I Miss My GT Friends....a lot..:

Hello everyone…first of all please take my apologies for my bad English…

the thing is its been while i left GT after “that” incident" i dont miss GT…not at all…but i miss those sweet people from all over the world (many of em not here)…tbh i never found so many friendly gamer’s till i joined GT…but for the behavior of few people i had to left…so yeah lately i have been missing so many countless GT Buddies !!

Hey, don’t be so sad. TBH this forum is much nicer & helpful than what I’m seeing elsewhere. Now that Fan Pages are posting up their referral links & then people are sharing them, there are times where you can go 6-12 posts before you see anything else.

5 Likes

Sgt_T8ie True true, best forum I even been :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

teh_g Can I mooch a game off you? No? Okay how about 1 Bazillion Rupees?

1 Like

Ub6 said in I Miss My GT Friends....a lot..:

teh_g Can I mooch a game off you? No? Okay how about 1 Bazillion Rupees?

Let me get you Journey to the Center of the Earth.

3 Likes

Reality is, I come on here first and read 3 post on GT and then don’t care. GT was great for comradeship, but they have lost the core and all that remains is a commercial husk up the top. No hard feelings though, I peak to see if anything interesting is happening, but I don’t feel the love as much.

3 Likes

teh_g well said…very few people might understand what you actually said there :v ;v ;v

2 Likes

DANTE said in I Miss My GT Friends....a lot..:

teh_g well said…very few people might understand what you actually said there :v ;v ;v

:dancers: XD

I enjoyed GT because I made some great people who I am still friends with on FB and whom I speak to fairly regularly. I do like that this site is not so full of bs giveaway posts and that the content is fairly well organized, AND that I can say whatever the hell I want (within reason) without getting people being pissy about it being off topic.

6 Likes

tat2teel said in I Miss My GT Friends....a lot..:

I enjoyed GT because I made some great people who I am still friends with on FB and whom I speak to fairly regularly. I do like that this site is not so full of bs giveaway posts and that the content is fairly well organized, AND that I can say whatever the hell I want (within reason) without getting people being pissy about it being off topic.

I can’t believe you just said that! BANNED!!! :wink: Can I interest you in a free game? I just need your credit card info XD

2 Likes

If anyone isn’t up with the play:

yeah I edited some stuff from the pic, just in case.

3 Likes

Sgt_T8ie This is the most intelligent shares management thing I’ve ever seen in my life. I’m completely mindblown
0_1479432349953_mind_blown.gif

4 Likes

Sgt_T8ie GT sure got complicated

2 Likes