I really really don`t like to do this but I Need help :(

Some of you know my situation, actually i`m gathering all the information to see if i manage to move out of the country, my sister is selling her apartment and she will borrowed me some money for tickets,and to look out for a job and help her to move with her kids this is something really difficult to do.

Right now Im working on something related to twitter with a friend that is helping/paying me 100$ a month and doing some video editing work for one youtuber like 1 video per week or 2 weeks he is not constant i get like 20-30 extra a month used to be some money but right now crisis has not decrease at all just increasing and 130$ is not so much to cover food.

The help i need is that my dogs just been eating for the past week just leftover from us and places we go to ask if they have something for dogs(leftovers) cause I still have not got this month payment ( there is shortage of rice,pasta,cereals, we only have like 1 kilo of rice left for us) and i tried looking like vegan stuff to give them but the only things i found non toxic are same expensive price as food for them.
I used to give 60$ for the house and 30$ for the dogs and 10 for us personal stuff, but now the increase of doog food was 100-120% this past 2 weeks new price released for the cheapest 18kilos bag of food is 30$ and that last 15day aprox due we have 2 dogs and the mom of my gf had 2 more but she only earns 12$ a month and she put everything to the food of the family. Im hoping this week i will get my payment to be able to buy them for the month if it last the whole month but i`m doing this cause i dont have anything to give them today.
If there is someone here that could help us make like a fund page or something i did create one when i was without job and asking help to move out the country and everything but noone saw it or maybe do not believe also those pages told you to share with friends and family and anyone here have $ to help and then I realized that i couldnt use paypal and it was a waste of time. if anyone has experience or has a way to help please share it we will really appreciate that.

I wish I could help you out bro but my life is also pretty much same shit like yours. If if ever stand on my feet i’ll help you out bro but for now i can’t do anything. I have all the documents to move etc but i am postponing that over 2 years because of family and some other issues as well :smiley:

1 Like

ArsonSami it sucks too much, we have been searching for the visa and all of that and most of the embasy are no longer in the city some have left and currently not acepting venezuelans -.-! others you need to pay A LOT OF MONEY (corruption) to get the visa. also the plane tickets also blackmarket sell highly over priced :confused: we don`t know if with the money of selling the apartment will help everyone at least to get out of here but we will try.

Edit: i hope you will move away to, where do you want to move out?

manguit0u said in /404:

Some of you know my situation, actually i`m gathering all the information to see if i manage to move out of the country, my sister is selling her apartment and she will borrowed me some money for tickets,and to look out for a job and help her to move with her kids this is something really difficult to do.

Right now Im working on something related to twitter with a friend that is helping/paying me 100$ a month and doing some video editing work for one youtuber like 1 video per week or 2 weeks he is not constant i get like 20-30 extra a month used to be some money but right now crisis has not decrease at all just increasing and 130$ is not so much to cover food.

The help i need is that my dogs just been eating for the past week just leftover from us and places we go to ask if they have something for dogs(leftovers) cause I still have not got this month payment ( there is shortage of rice,pasta,cereals, we only have like 1 kilo of rice left for us) and i tried looking like vegan stuff to give them but the only things i found non toxic are same expensive price as food for them.
I used to give 60$ for the house and 30$ for the dogs and 10 for us personal stuff, but now the increase of doog food was 100-120% this past 2 weeks new price released for the cheapest 18kilos bag of food is 30$ and that last 15day aprox due we have 2 dogs and the mom of my gf had 2 more but she only earns 12$ a month and she put everything to the food of the family. Im hoping this week i will get my payment to be able to buy them for the month if it last the whole month but i`m doing this cause i dont have anything to give them today.
If there is someone here that could help us make like a fund page or something i did create one when i was without job and asking help to move out the country and everything but noone saw it or maybe do not believe also those pages told you to share with friends and family and anyone here have $ to help and then I realized that i couldnt use paypal and it was a waste of time. if anyone has experience or has a way to help please share it we will really appreciate that.

How much do you need to get your family out of the country?

1 Like

gord0 well IF my sister manage to sell her apartment she told us that she will borrow me 5k and i will help her with the information to move with her children i hope with that we could go any country we can get not ilegal but that is IF and when she sell it i don`t think that will be soon, right now my problem are my dogs, i can survive with like something, but have been hard to find food for them.

Wish I could bro, but just found out my mother is in a HUGE pickle of her own creating and I can’t help her either because of my fixed income… in the end shes going to jail and more then likely on federal charges. So atleast yo can count your self lucky your not her right now lol.

Moved to our new Charity sub category!

2 Likes

manguit0u said in I really really don`t like to do this but I Need help :frowning::

gord0 well IF my sister manage to sell her apartment she told us that she will borrow me 5k and i will help her with the information to move with her children i hope with that we could go any country we can get not ilegal but that is IF and when she sell it i don`t think that will be soon, right now my problem are my dogs, i can survive with like something, but have been hard to find food for them.

How do I send you money? I can’t send enough to move everyone (maybe i can?)… but I can feed you and your dogs.

4 Likes

ShiftySatchmo Thanks i couldn`t find it, sometimes i get lost here hahahaha

2 Likes

manguit0u I actually just made it, so no worries.

2 Likes

The pups will eat tonight : ]

3 Likes

gord0 said in I really really don`t like to do this but I Need help :frowning::

For some reason this got “the lion sleeps tonight” stuck in my head XD

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in I really really don`t like to do this but I Need help :frowning::

gord0 said in I really really don`t like to do this but I Need help :frowning::

For some reason this got “the lion sleeps tonight” stuck in my head XD

lol

Everything work out alright man?

I was in a similar situation a few years back:
0_1467672076264_3503795.gif

I hope I will be able to help you. If the bloody bank can send money to whatever is that you guys set up, I will send what I have left aside for stuff like medicine and bills. It’s not that much, but it’s all I have mate.

Alex said in I really really don`t like to do this but I Need help :frowning::

I hope I will be able to help you. If the bloody bank can send money to whatever is that you guys set up, I will send what I have left aside for stuff like medicine and bills. It’s not that much, but it’s all I have mate.

I just sent money on paypal. I hope he comes back online soon, I’m worried for him.

3 Likes

Hello friends, i just bought the 2 bags of food for the dogs today, just got home. i will upload the pictures later <3 <3 thansk to gord0 <3 <3

6 Likes

gord0 THANKS FROM THE PUPPIES

7 Likes

no prob : ]

2 Likes