I took the VR plungeeeeeeeeee

shiftysatchmo thanks

polekatt this one:

1 Like

syncrosis Go and get Gorn (http://store.steampowered.com/app/578620/GORN/). I‘m sure you will love it :wink:

peaceleon yeah saw some videos a few days ago and laughed

cool thanks sYnCroSis

I’ve thought that a virtual arcade like that would be an amazing use of VR

polekatt it really is. But holy crap I just played Onward and it took my experience to the next level. Check it out when you can

1 Like

I was surprised they said I was VR ready.

syncrosis said in I took the VR plungeeeeeeeeee:

polekatt it really is. But holy crap I just played Onward and it took my experience to the next level. Check it out when you can

See now I just came here to ask if you had seen this yet… and now I see you have it already. Guess I will get it as well, looks good.

sir_diealot Mine says my GPU isnt good enough for some reason I get like a 1 on Average Quality o.o

1 Like

gorkie That’s a bummer.

sir_diealot I know right? If I wasnt looking to upgrade my Fx 8320 to Ryzen I would probally just get a GTX 1070 or 1070 Ti and make it better lol.

ub6 Didn’t know you had a Vive! Onward is really frickin fun

syncrosis Tag you it.

Incase it was missed on Steam, I have had a Rift for a few months (August) now.

I have tried out Onward, and have to figure out how to grab grenades etc quickly without grabbing my pistol. (Chest holster) I may try hip instead see if it makes a difference. Either way, this is going to be fun.

I noticed you bought Ocean Rift… I have not tried that one, but Subnautica is pretty cool but has non earth creatures… hope thats ok. :slight_smile:

ub6 Ocean Rift is awesome. I keep pistol at hip and it works well. Game is great huh? We can do terrorist hunts together etc

1 Like

syncrosis Gorn is on sale at Steam, go and get it :slight_smile:
Have to get a copy for me too later when I‘m back in the hotel.

peaceleon only 25%? Lame. I really want Island 359

syncrosis It‘s the first time I saw it on sale😉

1 Like

peaceleon I think Syncrosis said he was getting us all (with VR) a copy of Gorn. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got this today on sale, excellent game!

1 Like

syncrosis Hey I picked that up as well. Good to know it’s a keeper.

1 Like