I took the VR plungeeeeeeeeee

ub6 I bought him Onward loool

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo teh_g :wink:

1 Like

ub6 I would, but Josh is really twisting my arm to get a vive soooo

I was just letting you know.

1 Like

Wish they would take larger framed glasses better than I have heard they do.

sir_diealot said in I took the VR plungeeeeeeeeee:

Wish they would take larger framed glasses better than I have heard they do.

1 Like

shiftysatchmo Besides… 98%ish of games and such are compatible between them. As for roomscale playing… my Rift came with 2 sensors (can add another if I really wanted to) and have had no issues yet.

If it were me… almost half the cost of a Vive. No brainer. :slight_smile:

ub6 I am super tempted. sYnCroSis hasn’t convinced me of the Vive just yet.

1 Like

teh_g Again if it is not a monetary hardship… I highly recommend it. Heck I think it even comes with 6 or so free games to get you started. Although sYnC has you covered for another good game as well. I have tried that one… (onward) and is pretty good, I might have to play with you guys to get into a co-op. :slight_smile:

teh_g I just started to play Elite Dangerous with my Oculus Rift and it is really awesome. But you need some time till your body accept the movement of the spaceship while you are sitting just on your chair, at the beginning it was really hard but now after some hours everything is just fine. Even spacefights are not so bad anymore :wink:

1 Like

peaceleon You are going to have to teach me how to actually play this freaking game one day.

1 Like

ub6 I’m still in a really hard learning process but I make good progress :slight_smile:

1 Like

ub6 like I said, sYnCroSis twisted my arm :wink:

They both seem great. I don’t think it would be bad to get either. I have read Vive has a higher vertical FOV though. Anyway, I tried the Vive and it is great.

1 Like

ub6 That would be at least $104.00 more for those on top of the unit, the unit should be made to accept all glasses. Nice find though.

There, I got a Vive

2 Likes

shiftysatchmo hah!! peer pressure!

2 Likes

shiftysatchmo said in I took the VR plungeeeeeeeeee:

There, I got a Vive

Same.

3 Likes

syncrosis has all of you under his thummmmmmB!!! assimilaaaate!!!

1 Like

polekatt said in I took the VR plungeeeeeeeeee:

syncrosis has all of you under his thummmmmmB!!! assimilaaaate!!!

He is the boss of me.

3 Likes

Who shall I seduce next?

2 Likes