I took the VR plungeeeeeeeeee

Hellblade VR

1 Like

I looked to see what VR games I already had on steam. Hellblade VR is in fact one of them. You bet your ass I’m going to try it.

1 Like

Hellblade is great in VR but dizzying. Superhot is indeed the best VR experience I’ve had. I too recommend Arizona Sunshine, Loco Dojo, Cloudlands and Vanishing Realms, along with the following: Onward, Google Earth VR, World VR Competition, Carnival Games, Eleven: Table Tennis, Elven Assassin, Serious Sam, Windlands, To the Top, Duck Season, I Expect You to Die, Ocean Rift, Dreadhalls, Vertigo, Ultra Wings, Pierhead Arcade, and I’m sure some others I missed

You literally listed all VR games. Also Moss.

I have Moss but haven’t beaten it. Haha yeah I’ve enjoyed a lot of VR since I got it about 15 months ago.

I only tried the PSVR thing and I got scared. And I played Gran Turismo. That might be the only reason why I don’t have a VR headset yet. I’m a vagina.

For all the VR users :wink:

3 Likes

Hmmm maybe once I beat the games I have for VR…so ten years

1 Like

This one looks fun

1 Like

Yeah there are some good ones like this. I love Onward most. Reality is time is limited so I stopped buying VR games for a while

This game was a great and funny experience. I thought it was a little short at first but I keep finding new stuff and completely new levels that I missed before. If you have a VR headset and Like RIck and Morty you will also like this game. It’s a collaboration between Justin Roiland (Rick and Morty) and William Pugh (the Stanley Parable). Very strange and very funny. Crude humor for sure, not for everyone.

2 Likes

Free on Steam and PS4

Just a $1,000, buy me two.

1 Like

Is that the price with or without shipping? I might get one because I want to join the VR world.

My guess it is without shipping

Yeah, it’s probably without shipping. There’s no info on their site. I’ll wait then.