I wish...

I would get drunk and play pokemon go! ×D
0_1468954545645_FB_IMG_1468954409549.jpg

gord0

Go Burpachu! XD

1 Like

gord0 http://firstwefeast.com/eat/craziest-international-mcdonalds-menu-items/

1 Like

MeFFFlenn and i miss the regular fries :frowning: mc donals and almost all the rest fast food doesn’t have fries anymore just a few of them and are meh and super extreme expensive ;(

Some of the restaurants out here are starting to do that too. It is crazy.

To be honest I think Burger King has better fries than McDonald’s now. I really prefer a steakhouse fry with Catsup and malted vinegar. Or even better yet battered, not breaded onion rings. You guys are going to make me cheat on my diet. lol

1 Like

MeFFFlenn said in I wish...:

gord0 The Craziest McDonald's Menu Items Around the World | First We Feast

I want to try this one lol: Sausage and Egg Twisty Pasta Breakfast

1 Like

Sir_diealot said in I wish...:

To be honest I think Burger King has better fries than McDonald’s now. I really prefer a steakhouse fry with Catsup and malted vinegar. Or even better yet battered, not breaded onion rings. You guys are going to make me cheat on my diet. lol

I’ve actually recently found a new love for vinegar. I found myself putting it on mac 'n cheese the other day lol

1 Like

gord0 said in I wish...:

I’ve actually recently found a new love for vinegar. I found myself putting it on mac 'n cheese the other day lol

I have to have Red Hot Sauce or Tabasco Sauce on my mac and cheese. My GF makes an incredible homemade mac and cheese and it’s good but I still just have to have that on it. Same thing with my eggs in the morning.

gord0 said in I wish...:

I have to have Red Hot Sauce or Tabasco Sauce on my mac and cheese. My GF makes an incredible homemade mac and cheese and it’s good but I still just have to have that on it. Same thing with my eggs in the morning.

I put franks on everything… though I wouldn’t mix it with vinegar… For mac n cheese, I use either franks or vinegar depending on what flavors I’m feeling like.

manguit0u Burger King, but in Europe you get good fries nearly everywhere. Not just in Fast Food chains :wink:

gord0 said in I wish...:

gord0 said in I wish...:

I put franks on everything… though I wouldn’t mix it with vinegar… For mac n cheese, I use either franks or vinegar depending on what flavors I’m feeling like.

To be honest Red Hot was much better when it was Durkee’s or however they spelled it. It just does not taste the same.

I got the drunk part. Now for the Pokemon part.

MeFFFlenn potatoes are super expensive the restaurants, fast food and all of that stoped making fries that is the problem. that is why i miss them xD

manguit0u This year prices here were twice as high as 2014 so for a metric ton of Fries Potatoes (there are other sorts too) did cost you between 135euro and 150euro … a metric ton :wink:

Last Year Gemany exported goods worth 1.19 trillion euros, including things like regular fuel engined and diesel engined cars (Daimler-Benz, Porsche,VW, Ford, Opel, BMW, Audi, Ruf, Brabus, Alpina etc). , contact lenses, fountain pens, Zippers, Cow Sperm or even 1.66 mio tons of Potatoes :wink:

manguit0u said in I wish...:

MeFFFlenn potatoes are super expensive the restaurants, fast food and all of that stoped making fries that is the problem. that is why i miss them xD

Still got fries everywhere in Canada. : ]

2 Likes

MeFFFlenn i would like to go to germany :smiley:

1 Like

Once you read cow sperm … you knew you had to come eh?! XD