I won $100 Steam Code from GIGABYTE XG

I won $100 Steam Code from GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming’s XG Treasure Hunt! Pretty pumped right now. I think I might look into a Steam Link and Controller. I’m not sure yet. Can an Xbox One controller sync with the Steam Link? Would I have to use the dongle to sync it? So many questions and options right now! Those were the first two things I thought about getting but there are games that I would love to have but I’m hesitant since I have so many other games. What are your thoughts?

Compatible controllers :wink:
Get the Steam link. Really cool thingy!

2 Likes

Wow, nice, congrats! I would buy games or the controller :smiley:

1 Like

Very cool! The Steam controller is nifty, but I like the XB1 controller more overall.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo I can get both the Link and Controller for $89.98 as a bundle. Still thinking it over. ShiftySatchmo would you recommend the controller even if I had an Xbox One controller? It would be nice to have two wireless controllers.

MysticHydro said in I won $100 Steam Code from GIGABYTE XG:

ShiftySatchmo I can get both the Link and Controller for $89.98 as a bundle. Still thinking it over. ShiftySatchmo would you recommend the controller even if I had an Xbox One controller? It would be nice to have two wireless controllers.

If you need a second one for quick swaps when a battery dies or for co-op then yeah it’s nice having one of each. The Steam controller is better for some games. It’s awesome for browsing on an HTPC. Also, it is more customizable.

1 Like

MysticHydro to be more specific, it allows you to play games like Civ with a controller.

1 Like

Lucky! I love my Steam Controller.

2 Likes

MysticHydro Congrats bro

1 Like

MysticHydro
Whatever you decide, enjoy the prize. :thumbsup_tone1:

1 Like

MysticHydro Congratulations my friend, go and get some nice stuff from Steam for you :wink:

1 Like

MysticHydro Congrats! Buy whatever feels good!

1 Like

Congratulations bro :smiley:

1 Like

:thumbsup_tone2: nice

1 Like

Nice one mate! Aye, get the controller or something like that; you didn’t expect this money, so use it on something you wouldn’t normally buy! At least that is what I would do! Or sharing again xD Congratulations my friend!

1 Like

0_1469626497225_Steam Wallet Code Redeemed.png 0_1469626513320_Steam Link and Controller Order.png

Just got the code this morning and already made the purchase! I took the dive! Steam Controller and Steam Link are on the way to my living room! Sucks that it was $12 shipping. Glad I had extra money in my Steam Wallet and that the bundle was only $89.98.

4 Likes

Congrats, that is awesome!!! good choice!!

1 Like

Congratulations dude! Oh just noticed that is the one I posted here! All the cooler that I could help a friend out.

1 Like

Sir_diealot Thanks for posting it!

1 Like

Looks like I’ll be getting them on Wednesday…so far away!