ICEY

gord0 Then my memory and my eyes sux. You played soo many games, no wonder I mix stuff xD

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 Then my memory and my eyes sux. You played soo many games, no wonder I mix stuff xD

Might have been a diff 2d brawler. With similar art.

1 Like

Holy shit this game is good! There’s this crazy meta throughout it. At first I followed all the arrows and got the “ending”. Then I started purposely doing the opposite of what the narrator told me to do…and there is so much more content… I don’t want to say too much. You just NEED to play this…also for some reason it’s a little cheaper on steam than on psn right now. Not sure how much more content there is, but I feel like I haven’t even seen half of it yet. Just play it!

1 Like

Fucking steam! Why the fuck don’t they give the option to charge the regional equivalent instead of my local price?!?!?

1 Like

LOL the game isn’t even on sale. I thought the regional price difference only affects the games that are on sale. How much is the game at your place?

katsuo said in ICEY:

LOL the game isn’t even on sale. I thought the regional price difference only affects the games that are on sale. How much is the game at your place?

$13.99 CAD

$19.99 on psn

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

$13.99 CAD

11,99€ here. It’s almost CAD$5 more expensive here LOL

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

$13.99 CAD

Do they have gifting on psn yet?

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

$13.99 CAD

Nope. But I don’t think I can activate that game anyway. It’s not available in EU PS Store. At least not in Croatian store. Also, the only way you can gift a game to someone is to buy a key through a site. Andrew gave me the Uncharted trilogy that way somehow. Have no idea where he found it.

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

$13.99 CAD

Nope. But I don’t think I can activate that game anyway. It’s not available in EU PS Store. At least not in Croatian store. Also, the only way you can gift a game to someone is to buy a key through a site. Andrew gave me the Uncharted trilogy that way somehow. Have no idea where he found it.

I thought you were in bosnia…

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

$13.99 CAD

Bosnia has no Playstation support. So I chose the store that’s closest to me. I can also activate US keys since I have a US PSN acc. XD

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

$13.99 CAD

Bosnia has no Playstation support. So I chose the store that’s closest to me. I can also activate US keys since I have a US PSN acc. XD

lol even g2a doesn’t have keys for icey. It’s nowhere but steam and psn. I messaged the dev directly lol

1 Like

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

$13.99 CAD

lol even gta doesn’t have keys for icey. It’s nowhere but steam and psn. I messaged the dev directly lol

Really? XD
Wait is the game really that good? I mean, I can just buy the game when it’s on sale. The winter sale should be here in a month or two or 3, 5.

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

$13.99 CAD

lol even gta doesn’t have keys for icey. It’s nowhere but steam and psn. I messaged the dev directly lol

Really? XD
Wait is the game really that good? I mean, I can just buy the game when it’s on sale. The winter sale should be here in a month or two or 3, 5.

I don’t know fully how good it is yet. But pretty good so far.

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

$13.99 CAD

Really? XD

Hmmm, it does look like mixed up version of Nier and Strider. That’s always a good thing. Is the music the same in game as it is on steam store page?

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 said in ICEY:

katsuo said in ICEY:

$13.99 CAD

Really? XD

Hmmm, it does look like mixed up version of Nier and Strider. That’s always a good thing. Is the music the same in game as it is on steam store page?

Some parts. It’s a mixture of diff music types. The OST is one of the dlcs and all dlc is free.

1 Like

I believe I’ve found the only game that gives you a reason to get the achievements. They’re all tied to finding more content.

gord0 You gonna go for achievements? :stuck_out_tongue:

katsuo said in ICEY:

gord0 You gonna go for achievements? :stuck_out_tongue:

Only because they lead to content.

1 Like