Ideas

p3ssimist_gΛming
Games would be fine. upgrades are really hard to be shipped to far countries I think. Taxes would be high, dont know really about it in different places.

Just fill it up and roll. :smiley:

I think it was you that was going to give away a DX Racer chair, I would like to see that if it holds up to 300 lbs. How is your back doing tonight?

1 Like

FireWitch hey mine too! But that’s not for this thread :wink:

1 Like

I am open to win a C7 Corvette, 77 Virgins or empty Cookie jars XD

MeFFFlenn talking to a Mustang guy and you insult me by posting to give away a slow C7… GTFO :slight_smile:

1 Like

headset, mouse or (ultimately) a gpu

p3ssimist_gΛming I was too lazy to post something of the sort lol, really miss my mustang… a lot…

Small/Cheap SSD 120GB - Be nice upgrades for lots who just don’t have one and if posting is very small.
Steam gift cards
Games: Overwatch - BattleField 1 - Titanfall 2- COD IW - CS:GO - Rocket League - Killing Floor 2

Also, it’s worth looking into Amazon for stuff as a lot of places have Amazon available so you can buy it and have it shipped to them, without the need for import taxes and all that rubbish. Also will generally get to them quicker and if new, they have a local place to return to for warranty issues etc

2 Likes

Only0neKnight well I did manage to get another toy to tinker with. 97 Grand Prix GT. 78k on her. Was garage kept, non winter. New project on the way this winter.

LetsGetIt1220 was going to that with the DXracer chair since they ship worldwide.

p3ssimist_gΛming had a 96 gtp back in highschool. was definitely a fun lil car :slight_smile:

Only0neKnight post up pics after the doc visit today… ugh forgot had this shit today

p3ssimist_gΛming No rush bro, only thing I hated was the plenum issue with the 3800 motor’s they used for them.

Only0neKnight Engine will be swapped. Need to slap in a manusl trans after all. Was used in street. Has 17s in the fr. 18s in the Rear. 3in exhaust no CATS. 3in Heads CIA in the fender…

p3ssimist_gΛming damn even nicer start, lucked out there man, that will be a fun project.

p3ssimist_gΛming said in Ideas:

LetsGetIt1220 was going to that with the DXracer chair since they ship worldwide.

Good man! Makes your life easier and things like that will also allow you to giveaway better stuff.

p3ssimist_gΛming I know I’d love a DXracer chair!

1 Like

p3ssimist_gΛming Ill take even a Z06 C7 or a new Ford Focus RS :stuck_out_tongue:

OK, done as personal wishlist:
XCOM2
Total War: Warhammer
Witcher 3 expansions
South Park: Fractured But Whole - preorder as it comes with Stick of Truth
Civ VI

RAM Kit - DDR3 or DDR4 as winner’s choice
SSD