If you're stomach and ears matter to you

So a big problem I have is going to the next game. Often the next three or more on the list are just junk. After completing doom, my next title was AKIBA’S TRIP: Undead and Undressed. It was locked at 30fps. Found a community made app to unlock it, didn’t work. Returned it.

Next was Croixleur Sigma. The game had some crazy audio issue where it was blasting my ears with waaaay too loud and distorted bgm. The two community fixes I found didn’t work. Returned it.

Next was Killer Instinct. I paid for season one and two for the story. Provided me with nostalgia (originally got it on a bday for SNES). Played a number of the chars campaigns for season one and two… but honestly don’t give a fuck about season 3’s future release nor any further seasons.

I’ve moved on to the next game which is downloading now… will let you know how it turns out…

You need play more Rocket League xD

MeFFFlenn said in If you're stomach and ears matter to you:

You need play more Rocket League xD

Doesn’t interest me at all. It’s just a reincarnation of the Car Ball mod for ut04. I used to play it with clan mates after an actual clan v clan match as a way to just chill and celebrate.

gord0 Then play that mod… but sometimes it´s more the players you playing something with,… then the game :wink:

MeFFFlenn said in If you're stomach and ears matter to you:

gord0 Then play that mod… but sometimes it´s more the players you playing something with,… then the game :wink:

I really don’t bother with mp any more. Too many games. MP just slows down my progress.

1 Like