Im back?? Maybe? k

Ahh man I remember this. Spent all night on a design lol. My list got revamp do to spam. I posted my link here in profile if you like to friend up.

1 Like

Just saw your profile on Steam. You are running dual 2070s? Is it supported in games? I’m thinking of getting another 2080 because I like to get poor.

No just one. msi Gaming Z edition. The x2 needs to be deleted. nVidia pooped on the 2070 with no bridge or Nlink support

… Reached the max replies. See ya’ll in 21 hours lol

2 Likes

Spammer punishment lolololol

You should have just bought the ti

1 Like

Well well well… look who it is, when you vanished I thought maybe you were dead or got super rich and moved away from us gaming bums :wink:

1 Like

If @teh_g allows it we could push you past the intro period so you can reply to your heart’s content. We have that in place to control spam bots and such

Let me see what magic I can do. It has to do with trust levels.

I think it is actually the " newuser max replies per topic" value. It limits it to hitting reply to people three times. You should be good now since I replied to you :wink:

Wish you could limit the replies to 1 for @ShiftySatchmo

1 Like

You can’t silence me! I also am pretty sure you are the winner for most posts.

1 Like

That’s not true

I think you maybe right!

Can I post now?

You should be able to post at any time, the limit was when you hit reply on someone else’s post. The limit that exists is 3 replies without someone replying back to you. I think hitting reply on the bottom would always work.

Man I tried everything. Even PMs and couldn’t send. Is ok tho.

You’re worse than me. You appear and disappear like a Pokemon hahah i had too I know it was a lame joke lol

I couldn’t be bothered to read most of this thread, but of what I did read it reminded me that I won a 650w power supply from whatever sponsor for suggesting “FannyMcFanFace” for the name of some new cooling fan (gave it away, too weak) and some noname gabage tablet because some company somewhere needed to find a way to get rid of them and angel hooked up with them (gave that way too).

On another note, I’m sooo way more back than you are lol. XD

4 Likes