I'm finally back and also there's a thank you in here.

Sorry for being gone for so long. I don’t really even have an excuse either. I’ve not been too busy or anything just been spending most my free time playing Dark Souls. It’s very quickly turned into one of my favourite games. I should be back on here a lot more often than I have been previously this year seeing as I’ve not been on at all.

Also I would like to say thank you for this! ButtStallion

0_1497109497789_superhot.png

The gift was SUPERHOT. This game along with Project cars are two big reasons I want to get a VR headset. The game is still really enjoyable without VR. Time stands still if you’re not moving so you have time to plan things out. At the end of the level it plays in real time and you look a total badass.

Oh my, this was months ago :stuck_out_tongue: Glad you enjoyed the game and great to see you again here. I need one HTC Vive as well :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome back!

1 Like

ButtStallion Yeah I want a Vive so badly. I got the space just need the disposable income for the Vive and a new computer.

ShiftySatchmo Thank you It’s good to be back.

1 Like

Welcome back… ! I will have you know I got hooked on Final Fantasy XIV and already have 60mil gil awaiting the purchase of a large FC house when the next Expansion drops the new housing area in :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Gorkie Nice! Glad to see you’re enjoying it so much!!

1 Like

I wish I could find somebody in my area that has a VR setup so I could find out if my eyes will even let me use one, lot of money to spend and just sit in the corner.

1 Like

Welcome back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back :smiley:

1 Like

Sir_diealot Yeah nothing worst then throwing down all that money for something that’s not working for you.

milkywayman Zmajuga Thanks guys!

2 Likes

Welcome back!

1 Like