In need of a new computer chair.

I’m looking for a new computer chair. The one I have now is just a generic crappy chair with a Detroit Red Wings logo on it (The reason I’ve had it this long). Honestly though my ass hurts so if anyone here has a fancy computer chair let know what you think of it.

you and me both my friend… though I’m looking for a cheap replacement since my budget is low xD this plastic lawn chair is ruining my back and my ass xD

2 Likes

MyLifeForAiur You can find some on Craigslist that are used. Companies will sell their really nice chairs for dirt cheap. I’d recommend doing a deep clean on it first though…

1 Like

Adnan_Popara A lawn chair! Yeah that must suck.

teh_g Yeah I’ve been browsing around. I did find this bad boy.
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-chair-recliner/hamilton/silver-mesh-gaming-chair/1180543182?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur that chair looks so comfortable I’d be asleep in it most of the time xD

1 Like

Adnan_Popara it’s so low to the ground I wouldn’t be able to see my monitor. XD

I love how in the title it says gaming chair. Then in the description it says a chair I used for gaming because of how low it was.

MyLifeForAiur maybe the guy’s a midget, little person or whatever politically correct name it is xD

1 Like

Adnan_Popara I’ll have to ask to see the Chair so I can see what he looks like lol.

1 Like

0_1468257635737_images.jpg I have something like this XD costed me $20

2 Likes

ArsonSami how regal.