INSIDE

This is my next game! It’s an atmospheric platform puzzle game with a really dark theme! I love it so far! It’s not demanding and the only graphics option is resolution. So it’s not surprising it runs at a solid 60 at 1440p in crossfire mode.

Wait what? What happened with God Eater? XD
Btw, INSIDE won like zillion awards. It has to be good!

Katsuo said in INSIDE:

Wait what? What happened with God Eater? XD
Btw, INSIDE won like zillion awards. It has to be good!

Shit controls, returned it. This game, however, is fucking good!

1 Like

gord0 So they didn’t fix it. It’s a Vita port so that’s why the controls are horrible.
As for INSIDE, I know that Sony promoted this game so freaking much that almost everyone bought the game on PS4. XD

DANTE got me this one. Next on my list after I beat Ori.

2 Likes

Katsuo said in INSIDE:

gord0 So they didn’t fix it. It’s a Vita port so that’s why the controls are horrible.
As for INSIDE, I know that Sony promoted this game so freaking much that almost everyone bought the game on PS4. XD

Aren’t the buttons on a vita the same as an xb360/xbone/ps4/ps3 controller? I was using xbone.

gord0 I don’t know haha. I played it with the PS4 controller and it was horrible. I tried it with the x360 controller and it worked also like crap. So I guess the controls were ported badly or they forgot that a human being needs 2 hands to actually use a controller. I’m amazed how the game has positive reviews though o.O

Katsuo said in INSIDE:

gord0 I don’t know haha. I played it with the PS4 controller and it was horrible. I tried it with the x360 controller and it worked also like crap. So I guess the controls were ported badly or they forgot that a human being needs 2 hands to actually use a controller. I’m amazed how the game has positive reviews though o.O

If the vita can be used as a ps3 controller, it’s not different. The controls are just shit. It’s possible the vita only has bumpers and no triggers, but that wouldn’t make a diff because the game doesn’t use the triggers.

This was one fucking epic game! And it’s short so none of you who haven’t played it have any time excuses!

1 Like

gord0 Here is one excuse…it costs money XD

1 Like