Is UPlay down for anyone else?

Been trying to get on UPlay all day to continue FarCry Primal but I keep getting the crap error Ubisoft service is not available at the moment. You can try again later or switch to offline mode. But cant do any, cant get it to load in online or offline mode…

I am getting the same error.

Only0neKnight 12 days ago wow xD Is it working now? I had no issues whatsoever… I even managed to force far cry 3 to start working again without customer support xD

Adnan_Popara yeah its working now but I couldn’t play farcry4 cause it wouldn’t load back then. Was dumb went on for days.

1 Like

Only0neKnight in case it happens again make sure you uncheck “Use proxy to connect to the internet” in the settings. I had that same issue a while ago when I reinstalled windows 7… uplay is pain in the ass

1 Like

MeFFFlenn said in /404:

Sir_diealot But this one is wired and has changeable sites if you would look closely :wink:
And the thumb buttons arent so mushy as you would guess from the price.

MeFFFlenn said in Is UPlay down for anyone else?:

Sir_diealot But this one is wired and has changeable sites if you would look closely :wink:
And the thumb buttons arent so mushy as you would guess from the price.

I don’t think this was meant for here. lol

Sir_diealot It wasn´t … maybe i found a bug or it was finding me :wink: :smiley: