ISP issues

So the whole network from my ISP is having issues, no one of my friends can access the internet while steam still works but download is down. I know the issues and sent them a warning and no one gives a shit lol… I also asked Adnan_Popara does he have same issues and he confirmed he has.

Currently I am only person who accessed every site i wanted because i am using Tor browser (other application’s and stuff don’t work at all) kek XD

The problem lies in their pantheon server which has some PHP script which fucked every thing up. LOL

Get a vpn service. Tor is slow af and anything you logged into is now compromised.

I am a huge fan of PrivateInternetAccess

I use a vpn service on all my stuff except game consoles. Linux, Windows, Android, OSX, and iOS. My provider does support the game consoles, but I don’t see any point as I don’t care if my ISP observes my console gaming habbits lol.

Use Hola Chromium browser and you’ll get free VPN with it. It’s nothing HOLYCRAPITSBATTLEFIELD1GOOD but it’ll do.

The most expensive and the most unreliable isp in the country. Not to mention they are crooks. The things I’ve heard about them would make you sick to your stomach. Fortunately, they are not the only isp in the area anymore. All I can say is Soon™.

1 Like

gord0 Tor is okay and i have already VPN service but this is just plain retarded which kind of issues they have hahaha

Arsononion said in ISP issues:

gord0 Tor is okay and i have already VPN service but this is just plain retarded which kind of issues they have hahaha

Tor runs through the onion (dark web). A lot of the relays steal login sessions. You should change all your passwords and never log into anything using tor again.