It appears I won some stuff

I donated to gamechanger a couple of weeks ago (great cause! If you haven’t heard of it check it out). Today I received an email with the following information:

You have been selected as the recipient of the Xbox One, Suite of Xbox One Games, Minecraft Loot including vinyls, plushes, clothing and more, GameChanger Swag Bag with “Hope Monkey” Plush, and 1 month of access to Chrono.gg’s suite.

9 Likes

I would literally sell it all lol.

1 Like

Typical. You always win.

1 Like

I’m not a Minecraft fellow but I know some kids who like it so I’ll probably give most of it away to them. I’ll see what it is in person.

Since I know you love gamechanger I might give you some of their swag :kissing_cat:

Apparently that last thing is a random PC game a day for a month.

1 Like

Quite the haul! Congrats. Do good and good comes to you. :slight_smile:

congrats!

Meh

2 Likes

:vulcan_salute:

Lucky Lucky!! Congratz.

I notice you always say “meh” out of jealousy :thinking:

(His reply will be “meh”)

I’d say it’s justified this time. Nothing exclusive to xbone, even if there were it’s not an x, the rest is junk.

1 Like

I have an Xbox one, and yeah since the new stuff is on PC it is less used. It’s basically around for Halo 5, Xbox 360 games, and rock band :smile: That being said, I have neices and nephews and friends that like this stuff.

The other stuff isn’t junk if @Katsuo is a closet Minecraft fan. I like GameChanger so I’m actually mostly interested in their swag and maybe some of the random games will be ones I wanted anyway (or at least ones someone here wants).

It’s all autographed by Minecraft people. You’re such a fanboy you’ll want it

I mean, it’s also just fun to win stuff, let alone stuff that has a decent price tag.

1 Like

I do enjoy winning

Is there such thing as Minecraft fan??

Most boys between 7 and 10 years old

just saw this. Congrats!!!