It's Christmas! Who wants a new game? Democracy 3 Collectors Edition and Out of the Park Baseball 17

So I apparently have some games I never redeemed from a Humble Bundle and I probably won’t ever play these 2 so if you want them for more than just collecting e-dust or to stick in your gift collection then lay claim to the one you want! One per customer. :smiley:

Merry Christmas bro <3

1 Like

Happy hollydays man, awesome share, aparently i got a new game from the wife (im waiting for her to arrive) so i am spending some time into it. Good luck finding this 2 great games a home xD

1 Like

Merry Christmas to you 2 as well!

Democracy is pretty fun. It made me believe I should run a country.

5 Likes

Apparently no one wants my games… Sniffle sniffle… Sigh that’s OK everything’s OK

1 Like

Spinalfailed haha somebody will eventually!

1 Like

Well, I was waiting to see if anyone else asked first but I would take Democracy 3… always wanted to try that game out looked interesting… not much into Baseball however…

3 Likes

ShiftySatchmo said in It's Christmas! Who wants a new game? Democracy 3 Collectors Edition and Out of the Park Baseball 17:

Spinalfailed haha somebody will eventually!

spinalfailed yeah eventually. Only took two months for someone to take one of my games.

4 Likes

MyLifeForAiur Don’t forget it took a year for someone to take FF XIV :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Gorkie Oh yeah I forgot about that one. You didn’t even ask for it. I had to go out and find it a home myself. lol

2 Likes

MyLifeForAiur Well I didn’t know you had it or I might have :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Gorkie I had it for so long I think I forgot I had it for a while there lol.

1 Like

Gorkie said in It's Christmas! Who wants a new game? Democracy 3 Collectors Edition and Out of the Park Baseball 17:

Well, I was waiting to see if anyone else asked first but I would take Democracy 3… always wanted to try that game out looked interesting… not much into Baseball however…

I didn’t get a notification for this post, hmm. I’ll get it to you tomorrow.

2 Likes

So no baseball fans?

1 Like