It's Friday right?

I’ll be cleaning my backlog! 2 or 3 games will be finished todayyyy

ArsonSami cake for us not you XD you can eat pickles

BamBam You are already fat! No cake for you! XD

ArsonSami said in It's Friday right?:

BamBam You are already fat! No cake for you! XD

How do you know I eat my feelings? :cry:

BamBam Easy, I know everything.

Shadow Warrior whole weekend xD (I hope so)

In between my parental obligations I plan on getting in some Overwatch! Also got a shit load of work to finish up, but some of it requries gaming so yay for the weekend!

Katsuo Going strong for the Gamer Challenge? I will make the post soon, before I leave for work hopefully!

Alex Haha yeah. These were on my backlog way too much time and simply I have to force myself to complete them. So yeah, GamerChallenge thanks! XD

Doom and beer… I haven’t thought any further ahead. : ]

1 Like

gord0 We should do some MP Doom later, haven’t found anyone to run with so haven’t played that part much.

Only0neKnight said in It's Friday right?:

gord0 We should do some MP Doom later, haven’t found anyone to run with so haven’t played that part much.

I never had any intention of playing the mp lol. I got burned out on shooter mp with ut04.

1 Like

Garage sale. Got too much stuff laying around. Got some random crap from storage out as well. Sadly every weekend this summer will be partly garage sales until it’s all gone.

Working all weekend, might play some Lego stuff between shifts and toddler wrangling

Hang out tonight and play some games, RPing on Saturday, then Steak and Civ night on Sunday with ShiftySatchmo

1 Like

teh_g what game are you doing for RP?

demons6i6x said in It's Friday right?:

teh_g what game are you doing for RP?

Kicking off an Edge of Empire campaign. I think our pilot is quitting though due to family, so my character gets to build a droid pilot.

2 Likes

teh_g heh, my last star wars campaign was like that. When our group came down to two players the DM said "Fuck it"and we started 7th sea

Party I was going to got postponed until next weekend so just some gaming if the body chills out.

Today is Canada day so I spent it drinking and BBQ with friends. Tomorrow I might go out to Toronto for Pride.

3 Likes