Jon Is the man and I have proof!

Thank you Jon. Please everyone help me in thanking him. He’s such an all around awesome guy!

Only0neKnight went and gifted me Grid! Played the shit out of this game back on PS3 when it came out. I’m excited to get back into it. He is also telling me that I haven’t lived a full life until I’ve played Shadow Warrior so I’m going to play that as well.

What a sweety! Never tried that one though. I assume it is fun?

3 Likes

Fun series, we will have to hook up in game some time.

2 Likes

teh_g It’s made by Codemasters so you know there is a lot of driving game experience behind the game. I personally think it hits a good blend of Arcade and Simulation racing.

Sir_diealot Sounds like a plan!

3 Likes

I love the guy too.

He helped me replace my broken keyboard, along several of you. You are all at the top of my short list of awesome people. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aye, Jon is bloody awesome. Always helpful, always there and always freaking awesome! He is giving a lot of stuff ^^ Thank you for doing all this mate!

1 Like

yah…he is the best…he showed kindness to me too…so many times :slight_smile:

1 Like

He gave me Dragon Ball Xenoverse a while back. Of course he’s da man!

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur You deserve a lot of gifts my friend

1 Like

IF you needed a kidney or half of a liver…you’d be first person to get it from me :stuck_out_tongue:

I try and help and bring smiles to everyone I can :slight_smile: I have yet to find that “dream” job so I can give everything I want to my family, but they are well taken care of, and on the side brings me lots of joy helping others. I may not have a lot to give but I will never stop giving to those when I can. More to come yet still making rounds, so keep an eye out.

1 Like

snj12341 said in Jon Is the man and I have proof!:

MyLifeForAiur You deserve a lot of gifts my friend

Thanks I don’t want lots of gifts though. I would rather see everyone here get a little something! Such a great little dedicated community.

I love seeing all the love everyone is sending on here!!! Keep it up everyone.

1 Like