Just a thought...

Perhaps each of you could make a singular Gamer Challenge thread per person per year. When you beat a game, make a singular post about that individual game in a separate thread titled with the name of the game. If a thread for that game already exists, post in that one instead(see search function). Then post a link to that game thread in your gamer challenge thread. That way each game has one singular thread and whoever does the tallying for gamer challenge can just count the links in your gamer challenge thread. AND…selfishly, when I beat a game and search if a thread about that game already exists, I’ll find it because the title of the relevant thread is named after the game and not someone’s gamer challenge thread that doesn’t show up in the results when I search for said game…just a thought.

i like it! make it so, teh_g

2 Likes

gord0 said in /404:

Perhaps each of you could make a singular Gamer Challenge thread per person per year. When you beat a game, make a singular post about that individual game in a separate thread titled with the name of the game. If a thread for that game already exists, post in that one instead(see search function). Then post a link to that game thread in your gamer challenge thread. That way each game has one singular thread and whoever does the tallying for gamer challenge can just count the links in your gamer challenge thread. AND…selfishly, when I beat a game and search if a thread about that game already exists, I’ll find it because the title of the relevant thread is named after the game and not someone’s gamer challenge thread that doesn’t show up in the results when I search for said game…just a thought.

I like that idea. We were doing it the other way when Alex had more time to manage all of them. Let me make those changes tonight (maybe). Hassle me if I don’t.

2 Likes

teh_g said in Just a thought...:

gord0 said in /404:

I like that idea. We were doing it the other way when Alex had more time to manage all of them. Let me make those changes tonight (maybe). Hassle me if I don’t.

No rush. I just figure it would be more convenient for the challenge peeps and more organized for game threads.

2 Likes