Katsuo - 2018 Gamer Challenge

Finished Middle-Earth: Shadow of War. It’s 10/10. Honestly, I can’t find one flaw in the game. Everything works so well and both endings were absolutely fantastic. Visually, SoW is absolutely amazing. There was one scene when you enter Gorgoroth, you can see the castle from afar and the view was soooooooooooooo good. It was so good I forgot to take the damn screenshot. Music is lovely too! Stories are awesome. I want to play as Shelob in the next game! Or as Carnan at least!

Please play the game. It’s the best 140GBs you’ll install on your hard drive.
Definitely gonna purchase the story expansions.

1 Like

There’s still story expansions coming?

Nope. There will be a definitive edition of the game on August 28th. It includes both story expansions and goodies.

Also I forgot how to post on GX

What do you mean?

1 Like

Agreed, phenomenal sequel. Did you 100%? Did you hit the 99% glitch like me!?

I did everything except the outpost conquer thingy things. Those are at 71% or something like that. So no, I still haven’t 100% the main game haha
What glitch did you have? Maybe they fixed it with the update.

Friggin Outposts take forever. Fun, but repetitive.

There’s one random mission that doesn’t generate and give me the final %.

Finished Sniper Elite 4. It’s probably the most boring game I’ve ever played in my life. Almost everything in this game sucks. The story, the music, the voice acting, the gameplay, optimization. Visually it looks good. That’s the plus side. Honestly I can’t bring up any other good points about this game and I seriously don’t understand why the hell does the game have positive reviews on Steam.

Totally not recommending it.

1 Like

Finished SOMA on PS4. Fantastic game. Crazy good ending. Wish there’s more to the gameplay. Like, shooting or hitting stuff but yeah, it doesn’t matter. Highly recommended!
9/10

2 Likes

Finished God of War 3 Remastered. 10/10

1 Like

I don’t get how you can rotate games before finishing them and remember controls and story lines… : /

I don’t get it either. But it works for me Haha
This way it’s faster for me to finish the games I started. If I was doing your way, I would never clean my backlog which is already enormous.

I don’t expect to clear my list ever. But my way does guarantee I’ll play the game before it’s so old that it hasn’t survived the passage of time and is deemed unplayable in the year 2028.

1 Like

never fear, there’s always a remake of a remaster of a re release around every corner if there’s $ to be had.

2 Likes

Finished Destiny 2 on ps4. It’s a cool game. Very pretty looking too. Level design is meh. Character design is also meh. Sounds and music is top. Gameplay is also cool. Story and storytelling is just…ok. 7/10

1 Like