Katsuo - April Gamer Challenge

Finished DOOM. Literally…the…best…shooter…I’ve…ever…played. I honestly can’t remember which one was so damn smooth, bloody and fast. The only downside is that the game is so damn short. You can finish it in around 10 hours. I’m definitely going to spend extra hours to unlock all the achievements. I mean, that are possible to unlock without the DLCs. If you haven’t played it yet, play it. Doomguy (Doom Slayer) is the most badass dude ever. I mean, cmon, I ripped the heart off of the demon and made it swallow its own heart. Isn’t that the most badass move ever??? Also, the game runs perfectly fine on 1080p with everything maxed out. 10/10

Katsuo said in /404:

Finished DOOM. Literally…the…best…shooter…I’ve…ever…played. I honestly can’t remember which one was so damn smooth, bloody and fast. The only downside is that the game is so damn short. You can finish it in around 10 hours. I’m definitely going to spend extra hours to unlock all the achievements. I mean, that are possible to unlock without the DLCs. If you haven’t played it yet, play it. Doomguy (Doom Slayer) is the most badass dude ever. I mean, cmon, I ripped the heart off of the demon and made it swallow its own heart. Isn’t that the most badass move ever??? Also, the game runs perfectly fine on 1080p with everything maxed out. 10/10

Vulkan ftw!

Do the dlcs have more campaign or just mp jank?

gord0 All games should use Vulkan. My PC didn’t even sweat and the game ran 60 fps without any drops.
And nope. Only multiplayer nonsense. Few maps and taunts.

Katsuo said in Katsuo - April Gamer Challenge:

gord0 All games should use Vulkan. My PC didn’t even sweat and the game ran 60 fps without any drops.
And nope. Only multiplayer nonsense. Few maps and taunts.

I would have given it a second playthrough if it had more campaign : (

1 Like

gord0 I’ll replay it once more to get the collectibles and to unlock the achievements and probably after that it will be uninstalled. I honestly wish they added an expansion or something. That ending is annoying. I want sequel now xD

gord0 I’ll replay it once more to get the collectibles and to unlock the achievements and probably after that it will be uninstalled. I honestly wish they added an expansion or something. That ending is annoying. I want sequel now xD

I don’t remember the ending lol

Finished Assassin’s Creed: Rogue. Much darker and prettier version of AC: Black Flag and I liked it more than Black Flag. This one is much shorter than Black Flag. You can finish Rogue in about 8 hours or so, without doing the side activities. It’s a brilliant game and it’s definitely a must play. Also, Rogue runs much better than BF. I don’t recall any drops below 60 fps and everything was maxed out. 8/10

1 Like

Katsuo Doom is good, Shadow Warrior 2 however is as good or even better and it is longer. More like 20-25hours :wink:

1 Like

MeFFFlenn I completely forgot about that game. The first one was absolutely amazing.

Finished The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. This is a game that I don’t know what to think of it. Skyrim is a game that is absolutely fantastic when it comes to story-telling but it’s absolutely garbage in the actual gameplay. It’s rich with content and there is so much to do but the combat kinda ruins the experience and that’s probably the reason why people heavily mod the game.

I’ve spend 200+ hours on it and I didn’t enjoy it one second. It just felt too boring and lame to me haha
I’d recommend Skyrim only to those who like slow paced games and that like to explore and mod the crap out of everything.
The only reason why I kept playing it for so long -----> unlocking achievements kihihi

2 Likes

Finished Portal 2. Game is a masterpiece. And I demand a Portal 3 game. I need it. Score? Probably 1000/10.

1 Like

I love you : ]

Yes I’m drunk, but I still love you XD

1 Like

gord0 <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNC0kIzM1Fo

1 Like

Finished Portal 2. Game is a masterpiece. And I demand a Portal 3 game. I need it. Score? Probably 1000/10.

You never played it?! The co-op is a different campaign FYI

ShiftySatchmo Played only the first one long time ago. And finished coop with Kai before. Just finished the main game and about to finish the achievements as well. I’m slow :frowning:

1 Like