Katsuo - November Gamer Challenge

Finished Watch_Dogs on PS4. It’s pretty damn good. Actually, I’m really surprised it’s this good. The story reminds me a bit of the Marvel’s TV Show Daredevil. You know, vigilante stuff, saving the city and things like that. I wish the gameplay wasn’t GTA-like but yeah, it doesn’t really matter. I really had fun playing the game. What’s also surprising, the multiplayer feature is still alive and there are quite a few people playing the game on PS4. I totally recommend WD to everyone!

7/10 - Great, noticeably above average.

Finished Tom Clancy’s The Division. Manhattan is ourssssssssssss!!! I love this game. It’s waaaaay better than it was at launch and as an MMO, I think it’s one of the best one on market. There is so much to do.The Division has insane amount of content and replayability. I can’t wait to start Last Stand, Survival and the Underground DLCs. If you are a fan of MMOs, then go ahead and play The Division.

It’s a bit hard to rate this game since it’s an MMO and I barely scratched the rest of the game. But if I really have to rate it, I’ll give it a solid 7/10. I’ll update it after I’m done with the DLCs. I think…

1 Like

katsuo Zzzzzzzzzzz

2 Likes

katsuo what do you mean by finished Tom Clancy’s The Division did you rage quit? That game is finished only when you quit the game or you become insane :slight_smile:

so you need to have LV99 DZ

; GS LV 256 or above (286 is max if you have classified gear with custom upgrade)
something like this :slight_smile:

Underground LV 40 and you have at least commendation Underground Recon / Descent to Madness or Living in Underground (so around 200 missions in total 1 or 3 phases with at least 5 directives enabled to get that commendation :slight_smile: )

Survival rank or LV 5 Master in both PvE and PVP and so on :slight_smile:

on the end Last Stand rank 40 :slight_smile: but not last on to do list :slight_smile: you have 4 incursions to complete in Heroic and 3 legendary Missions … and few other loose ends …

syncrosis said in Katsuo - November Gamer Challenge:

katsuo Zzzzzzzzzzz

I wish I could upvote something twice. Maybe teh_g can grant me the power

1 Like

shiftysatchmo Maybe you can buy soon the upvote twice DLC xD

2 Likes

peaceleon only $15 a month! Wowie!

2 Likes

mark2k77 The main story is finishedddddd.

1 Like

shiftysatchmo said in Katsuo - November Gamer Challenge:

syncrosis said in Katsuo - November Gamer Challenge:

katsuo Zzzzzzzzzzz

I wish I could upvote something twice. Maybe teh_g can grant me the power

zzzzz

katsuo nice comeback

shiftysatchmo thanks

katsuo OK so you are ready to join me in blood bath :slight_smile: nice

1 Like

mark2k77 “ready” xD

Finished The Room and The Room Two. First, I want to say that I was “forced” to play these games because BamBam told me she’s gonna eat 50 euros if I don’t finish them. Now, since I’m a great guy and all that, BamBam can still eat dem 50 euros because the games are freaking fantastic. That doesn’t make any sense but it’s okay, I have no idea what I’m talking about.
Anyway, if you wanted to play a masterpiece of puzzle games, The Room is that masterpiece. The amount of detail put into these games is just ridiculous.
Go play The Room. You won’t regret it. puzzle/10

2 Likes

katsuo All right, wishlisted for next year :smiley:

1 Like

katsuo I love both those games.

1 Like

schlitty Apparently there is a third part but only on Google Play Store. It’s around $5, if I remember correctly.

1 Like

Finished Dishonored 2 on PS4. Fantastic game! A lot of things have been improved from the first Dishonored and I have a feeling that the game feels much more fluid than the first one. BUT, there are things that I don’t like in the game and that’s the reason why I’m giving Dishonored 2 lower rating than Dishonored. Visually, Dishonored 2 is an improvement and the game definitely is gorgeous. Sound/music in this game is top notch and the combat is pretty much the same as in the first game. Which is excellent.
BUT, I feel like the powers I had with Corvo, were pretty much useless. I’ve been only using blink to teleport around because I haven’t seen a situation where I must use the rest of the powers in order to beat the mission. Another thing is that alternate ways to finish a mission were kinda “downgraded”. I had no need to roam around to find new spots to approach an enemy and execute him with style. So yeah, it was kinda linear and that’s a lil bit sucky. Also, the story felt a tiny bit rushed. Everything happened so fast and all of sudden that I just was like “wat”. Also, I beat the game in 9 hours. That’s underwhelming.

Anyway, I totally recommend it to every fan of stealth games. I’ll rate it 8/10.

2 Likes

katsuo get a life XD

katsuo Play it again, and you will definitely find other ways to complete the objectives. Finished the game with both heroes, nonlethal stealth game with Corvo and rampage run with Emily. The problem with the powers are the same as in the first one, you cant use 90% of them if you want to do a stealth/nonlethal run no matter who you play with. The story was not that strong, but man how i loved the level designs. Not that linear as you describe, the clockwork mansion became one of my favourite level of all time. Or the crack in the slab, with the time travel, fantastic. Other levels were avarage, but still I could find other ways with Emily on my second run.

1 Like