Katsuo - November Gamer Challenge

buttstallion The time travel and clockwork mansion were indeed fantastic levels and definitely my favorite levels in the game. I will replay the game again with Emily. Maybe playing with her will “open” the world for me.

1 Like

katsuo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kl4hJ4j48s

1 Like

Finished Furi. This game is…uhhh, weird as hell XD

Furi is like a mix of Shadow of Colossus (boss only fights), bullet hell, beat em up, action adventure, walking simulator and hack n slash thing game. And on top of that, there is a story that tells you absolutely nothing. You know what the weirdest part is? This game is fun! It’s one of those games where you don’t have to worry about story or collectibles or something similar like that. It’s basically like plug in your controller, start playing and git gud. Furi is a really hard game. Lots of bullet hell, lots of parrying stuff and a lot of bosses to beat. Visually it’s beautiful and the music is soooooooooo good.

I’ll rate it 7/10. It’s noticeably above average. I wish there is more to do in the game other than just running from A to B and kill bosses.

1 Like

Finished Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons. Manly tears were shed. 10/10 highly recommended

1 Like

katsuo My next game after finished that damned rigged Hand of Fate final boss. :smiley: Planned it for some time.

1 Like

buttstallion Prepare some tissues and your controller. You’ll need it! XD

Finished Aragami. This game is so fucking good. The ending alone in this game is sooooooooooooooooooo good. Absolutely underrated game and in my opinion everyone should play it. Visuals and storyline are fantastic. Gameplay is so satisfying as hell. But what I liked the most is the soundtrack. Especially the main menu music. I ended up listening to it the whole day. So relaxinggggggggggggg. Definitely giving this a 9/10. It would be 10/10 if there weren’t some issues that I had where the enemies would simply disappear from the game and would leave me with an empty world. Restarting the checkpoint fixed that tho.

Do yourself a favor and play this game.

Thank you so much for this game, sYnCroSis! I love it!

Here’s the main theme from Aragami. Give it a listen \o/

2 Likes

katsuo Very glad you enjoyed it!

1 Like