Katsuo - October Gamer Challenge

katsuo I did nooot

shiftysatchmo said in Katsuo - October Gamer Challenge:

katsuo I did nooot

You did what now?

2 Likes

katsuo It’s still a great game, but was disappointing after 2. Good news is, 4 is amazing…

1 Like

syncrosis 4 will have to wait for a while. Same goes for the newest one. But it’s good to hear that the new ones didn’t disappointttttttttttt

2 Likes

Finished Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception on Crushing difficulty. Definitely my favorite of the 3 I played. They made literally everything better. There are 2 things that I hate tho. First, it’s buggy and glitchy. There were moments where my character was stuck in middle of road and I couldn’t do anything about it. So I had to restart the whole chapter to make it work. That sucks. The second thing that I hate is the difficulty. It was way too easy for crushing difficulty. Other than that 9/10. Gonna make a longer pause from Uncharted before getting into Uncharted 4 and Legacy thing.

2 Likes

katsuo it had the worst final boss fight ever and the story wasn’t as good. You’re just a setpiece whore!

1 Like

shiftysatchmo said in Katsuo - October Gamer Challenge:

setpiece

shiftysatchmo I totally didn’t want to post that

shiftysatchmo But you got the whore right. And the story was better :wink:
There was a boss fight? XD

1 Like

katsuo so delete it then lol

shiftysatchmo Too lazy

1 Like

katsuo “everything was better… because I like 5 hour extended video game walks through a desert, and I don’t like fighting bosses, and the supernatural elements are way better when they’re boring hallucinations.”

1 Like

katsuo 2 beat the crap out of 3, and 4 beats 3 as well.

2 Likes

syncrosis omg spoilerz XD

syncrosis 3>2

katsuo wrong, -2 > 3

1 Like

syncrosis said in Katsuo - October Gamer Challenge:

katsuo wrong, -2 > 3

Not only is 3>2, but 3>-2 ;]

2 Likes

gord0 BLASPHEMYYYYYY

2 Likes

1 Like

Finished Dishonored. This game is a masterpiece. It came out in 2012 and it feels and runs so smooth and good. It’s hilarious. I’m gonna replay it few more times to get the rest of the achievements. Now…DLCs, here I come!

10/100_1508849554875_Capture.PNG

4 Likes