Katsuo - October Gamer Challenge

gord0 Haha I did that before starting Uncharted 2. I didn’t finish the other games tho. I plan to finish The Evil Within and Dishonored next.

1 Like

Told you 2 is incredible

1 Like

syncrosis I hope the third one is even better. Andy say it sux.

1 Like

katsuo it doesn’t suck, how could it? It’s just my least favorite one story-wise. Has some amazing action sequences.

shiftysatchmo You said it sucks so it sucks. You can’t change your mind just like that. You are not a woman.

katsuo I did nooot

shiftysatchmo said in Katsuo - October Gamer Challenge:

katsuo I did nooot

You did what now?

2 Likes

katsuo It’s still a great game, but was disappointing after 2. Good news is, 4 is amazing…

1 Like

syncrosis 4 will have to wait for a while. Same goes for the newest one. But it’s good to hear that the new ones didn’t disappointttttttttttt

2 Likes

Finished Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception on Crushing difficulty. Definitely my favorite of the 3 I played. They made literally everything better. There are 2 things that I hate tho. First, it’s buggy and glitchy. There were moments where my character was stuck in middle of road and I couldn’t do anything about it. So I had to restart the whole chapter to make it work. That sucks. The second thing that I hate is the difficulty. It was way too easy for crushing difficulty. Other than that 9/10. Gonna make a longer pause from Uncharted before getting into Uncharted 4 and Legacy thing.

2 Likes

katsuo it had the worst final boss fight ever and the story wasn’t as good. You’re just a setpiece whore!

1 Like

shiftysatchmo said in Katsuo - October Gamer Challenge:

setpiece

shiftysatchmo I totally didn’t want to post that

shiftysatchmo But you got the whore right. And the story was better :wink:
There was a boss fight? XD

1 Like

katsuo so delete it then lol

shiftysatchmo Too lazy

1 Like

katsuo “everything was better… because I like 5 hour extended video game walks through a desert, and I don’t like fighting bosses, and the supernatural elements are way better when they’re boring hallucinations.”

1 Like

katsuo 2 beat the crap out of 3, and 4 beats 3 as well.

2 Likes

syncrosis omg spoilerz XD

syncrosis 3>2