1 Like

syncrosis said in Katsuo - October Gamer Challenge:

katsuo wrong, -2 > 3

Not only is 3>2, but 3>-2 ;]

2 Likes

gord0 BLASPHEMYYYYYY

2 Likes

1 Like

Finished Dishonored. This game is a masterpiece. It came out in 2012 and it feels and runs so smooth and good. It’s hilarious. I’m gonna replay it few more times to get the rest of the achievements. Now…DLCs, here I come!

10/100_1508849554875_Capture.PNG

4 Likes

katsuo Finally playing a good game :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

katsuo 10/10?! Yowza

1 Like

katsuo said in Katsuo - October Gamer Challenge:

Finished Dishonored. This game is a masterpiece. It came out in 2012 and it feels and runs so smooth and good. It’s hilarious. I’m gonna replay it few more times to get the rest of the achievements. Now…DLCs, here I come!

10/10

I play that game still on occasion, the only other games I have ever replayed the way I replay dishonored several time are the Half-Life series and I am also replaying the entire Witcher series. There is a reason that game got GOTY that year.

2 Likes

shiftysatchmo Yup 10/10. It’s just so good. Definitely one of my favorite games I’ve played!
ButtStallion I only play good games :wink:
Sir_diealot Half Life and Witcher games are good but I don’t think I’ll ever replay them. I think, spending ~300 hours in Witcher games was enough haha

1 Like

katsuo it’s been in my backlog for years. I think teh_g got it for me

shiftysatchmo Well, that should be your next game. I mean, after Destiny xd

katsuo said in Katsuo - October Gamer Challenge:

shiftysatchmo Yup 10/10. It’s just so good. Definitely one of my favorite games I’ve played!
ButtStallion I only play good games :wink:
Sir_diealot Half Life and Witcher games are good but I don’t think I’ll ever replay them. I think, spending ~300 hours in Witcher games was enough haha

I have 350 hrs in Witcher 3 alone the last I looked.

Finished EVERSPACE. Fun game with a disappointing storyline. Actually, the story was really bad. It took me 15 hours to beat the game so yeah, it’s not very long and to be honest, I don’t know if I’ll ever come back to Everspace. Visually, the game is fantastic. It might be one of the prettiest sci-fi games so far. Combat, farming and customization of your ship —> all great. The problem with the game is that it’s missing something and I don’t know what haha

I’ll give it 6/10 on our scale. It’s very good, a cut above average.
If you want screenshots, just visit my Steam profile xD

1 Like

katsuo you already said it. It was missing a good story XD

shiftysatchmo I think it’s missing something more than just a good story. Still don’t know what XD

katsuo aliens

syncrosis There are aliens buuuut they could add more aliens. Or boss fights.

katsuo or alien boss fights

1 Like