Katsuo race me.

Katsuo I’m calling you out. With my GPU out of commission I bought Bloodborne and today is the day I start playing it. So yeah race me in Bloodborne.

Bloodborne is a game to be explored and savored, you barbarian!

2 Likes

shiftysatchmo said in Katsuo race me.:

Yeah that is probably true. I was thinking about getting Playstation Plus for the first time ever so I could experience the game in online mode. But yeah it has a 8.5GB update so it looks like the race is going to be delayed a bit anyways.

Lemme know when you download it. I’ll beat the game in an hour and I’ll win the race huhuhuhu

1 Like

mylifeforaiur a souls game without annoying PVP invasions and hilarious notes isn’t a souls game at all. You’ll need to get PS+

1 Like

shiftysatchmo bloodborne isn’t a souls game. Bloodborne is a masterpiece game.

1 Like

katsuo haha ok a fromsoftware game then.

mylifeforaiur said in Katsuo race me.:

Yeah that is probably true. I was thinking about getting Playstation Plus for the first time ever so I could experience the game in online mode. But yeah it has a 8.5GB update so it looks like the race is going to be delayed a bit anyways.

You should have ps+ anyway for the cloud saves. I always subscribe when my current game is a ps4 title. I learned the hard way when my uncharted save corrupted when I was over halfway through the game.

1 Like

katsuo said in Katsuo race me.:

shiftysatchmo bloodborne isn’t a souls game. Bloodborne is a masterpiece game.

If Bloodborne wasn’t a souls game, I would have played it already.

gord0 haha it’s similar but different. It’s faster than souls.

gord0 said in Katsuo race me.:

mylifeforaiur said in Katsuo race me.:

You should have ps+ anyway for the cloud saves. I always subscribe when my current game is a ps4 title. I learned the hard way when my uncharted save corrupted when I was over halfway through the game.

Yes. Cloud saves are so key.

Katsuo Alright I’ve started my run and can already tell I’m going to lose this race hardcore.

ShiftySatchmo Yeah I got a year of PS Plus because whats the game without some invasion rage along the way.

gord0 Yeah actually my Crash Bandicoot save corrupted before when I was on the second game. Haven’t touched it since.

1 Like

mylifeforaiur Lemme know when you kill the first boss. After that, I’ll start the race. I’m gonna give you a little lead there xD

1 Like

katsuo haha that takes like two minutes

katsuo wait until he beats Rom

shiftysatchmo Cleric beast is optional, he doesn’t have to beat that one if he doesn’t want to! But you are right. I should wait until he beats Rom. The real torture starts after Rom haha

katsuo yeah I am on nightmare frontier and unseen village. Bell ringing women are the worst.

The game basically holds your hand and drags you to the cleric beast. I would be shocked if someone went to the first required boss on their first play without getting to the cleric beast beforehand. Also, you’d be crazy to not fight the cleric beast for the souls and badge.

shiftysatchmo Call me crazy, but I fight him because my daughter dared me to

1 Like

syncrosis she wasn’t even born when you played

1 Like

shiftysatchmo true…she was Bloodborne… oh man I’m good

4 Likes