King's Quest

So this is my new game! It’s a puzzle-ish/qte-ish game game. From what I’ve gathered so far it takes a lot of inspiration from the movie Princess Bride. Also one of the voice actors is that guy from the movie who overuses the word “INCONCEIVABLE!”.

Graphically it runs perfect. 1440p, max settings, solid 60fps. I’m fairly sure it could run on a potato considering it’s using dx9 and is available on ALL the platforms… well at least the good ones. PS3/4, 360/xbone, pc… probably more.

Will post more later.

Did you…not play the original one?

This (the original version) was one of the classics, one of the first games that got me into playing computer games in first place, 30 years ago!

2 Likes

polekatt said in King's Quest:

Did you…not play the original one?

This (the original version) was one of the classics, one of the first games that got me into playing computer games in first place, 30 years ago!

Heard of, never played.

Just beat it, excellent game! Very good story, chill gameplay. Funny. Very Princess Bride inspired, which is a good thing! Also literally the only season pass I have ever been able to recommend lol. Since the game is already finished and there’s no bundle for all eps. So buying the season pass is the cheapest way to get the full game! (first ep is free too). Recommended.

3 Likes