Kinguin Promo

Hi All just saw that Kinguin have a sale on. Labelled as “MULTIPLAYER VS SINGLE PLAYER Promo on Kinguin!”

With the tag line, “Make a choice whether to be in a team or go solo and SAVE UP TO 90%”

kinguin.net/7en/ev0

Be careful with them, I know sYnCroSis ran into a ton of issues with their keys in the past.

2 Likes

The fact that they recommend “buyer protection” implies they expect a lot of keys to be bad. I have a hard time trusting a site that has no confidence in their product and only backs it up if you pay extra.

6 Likes

I jsut noticed that Kinguin raised the price for the “protection” from 1 to 2 euros. Nasty thing. 2 euro/copy/game is a lot.

1 Like

ButtStallion said in Kinguin Promo:

I jsut noticed that Kinguin raised the price for the “protection” from 1 to 2 euros. Nasty thing. 2 euro/copy/game is a lot.

I believe it scales with the cost of the game you are looking at.

2 euro everywhere as I can see.

ButtStallion weird, they must have changed it. I haven’t been on there in a long time so who knows!

G2A did that to me as well. But that was when I didn’t pay for their stupid protection service for 2 months. After 2 months, they made the protection thing 2 euros and it was 1 euro before.

Thats why im happy selling items on steam market and buy cheap stuff XD

1 Like

Ugh Kinguin is the worst

“Mafia” XD