Kolink Core Series 500W PSU Overview

Great budget friendly Power Supply!

Modular power supplies are so key. They make life significantly easier.

I haven’t heard of this brand before. It always scares me trying out different brands of things.

1 Like

teh_g

Yeah, for the price though this power supply is great! Nothing special but it’s trustworthy and does the job.,

Kolink seem to be more in the EU I think but making way into the UK now as well.

1 Like

LetsGetIt1220 said in Kolink Core Series 500W PSU Overview:

teh_g

Yeah, for the price though this power supply is great! Nothing special but it’s trustworthy and does the job.,

Kolink seem to be more in the EU I think but making way into the UK now as well.

I was really confused for a bit, then I remembered about Brexit.

Luckily I don’t need new parts too soon. Unless my wife gets more into gaming (beyond just WoW)…

1 Like

teh_g Even before Brexit, UK is/was/has always been different in terms of stuff. EU has a lot more PC manufacturers than we do, part of being a small island I guess.

LetsGetIt1220 said in Kolink Core Series 500W PSU Overview:

teh_g Even before Brexit, UK is/was/has always been different in terms of stuff. EU has a lot more PC manufacturers than we do, part of being a small island I guess.

As a warm blooded 'Merican I don’t know anything about other countries. FREEDOM!

Anyway, thanks for the reviews. I read through all the ones you post here :smiley:

1 Like

teh_g Sweet, I’ve been slacking lately but as you can see, I’ve caught up posting them here now.

Got a bit of help from Nauman lately and hoping to get some more guys in soon!