Last piece of the puzzle is on it's way for Cursed :D

And with careful planning and getting evil glares from the wife, the I7-6700k and arctic mx-4 has been ordered and delivery is Saturday :smiley: The Cursed Beast will be fully finished this weekend. Once I get it and have it going ill get pics of the completed PC(yeah have done some LED deals and new cables and such to make it look pretty damn cool) and benchmarks. For the first time I will have a top end PC and have to thank Spinalfailed and milkywayman again for the big jump start on this build. Hope all are getting plenty of gaming in and have a great and safe Memorial Day Weekend. I know I will.

Nice :smiley: Tbh currently not much gaming, getting ready for vacation,meaning restoring the outboard, must get it registered, get a tow hook for the car and so and so on XD Have fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

milkywayman I am with you there man, don’t have a boat myself but a friend of ours is getting theirs ready then we will be out on that every weekend with them :smiley: Enjoy it while you can.

1 Like

Boat: break out another thousand (dollars)

1 Like

Actually it’s a rubber boat, great condition, so not much to do besides replace one of the wooden boards :slight_smile: The engine is used, long shaft, have to shorten it, seal the gearbox since it had water in it, then register it :stuck_out_tongue: All this in the span of 6 weeks :smiley: Oh, and the pieces of the engine have been sand blasted, now they are at the painters, hopefully I’ll get them back soon since I need them to reassemble the lower unit lol :smiley: Now that’s a mouthfull :slight_smile:

1 Like

The last piece is now in and will have me set for a long time :slight_smile: Super stoked, benches to come.

4 Likes

Only0neKnight So jelly that I need to start preparing my upgrade soon… D: :stuck_out_tongue:

All stock FireStrike 1.1 score.

3 Likes

Everything stock still. Just messing with different benchmarks.

1 Like

3 Likes