Latest AMD drivers

Another new one, a mixture of different features and fixes! ^

3 Likes

Compatibility for Windows10 Creator’s Updates, a BF1 fix, and other stuff listed in release notes ^

New official drivers out, nothing new but compatibility for the RX 5xx series and possibly more compatibility with the Windows Creator updates. See release notes for known issues ^

my Radeon Settings still shows version 17.4.2 so they probably just rushed in the 5xx support and did nothing else, including remembering to up the version number in the build.

2 Likes

New drivers! This one has Warhammer 40k Dawn of War performance improvements and fixes for BF1 and ME Andromeda. Bunch of other random things too, see release notes ^

gord0 Does it fix my bank account? it’s leaking

1 Like

Katsuo said in Latest AMD drivers:

gord0 Does it fix my bank account? it’s leaking

Maybe… lol. I only skimmed over the release notes long enough to find out if it has improvements for the game I’m playing, the engine it runs on, or the operating system version I have…so ‘no’ being the answer to all of that, I didn’t download it.

1 Like

The Prey drivers are here! Also fixes for Forza Horizon 3 and Civ VI. Some other rando fixes too. See release notes ^

1 Like

All drivers after 16.*** versions are bugged for my 390X. Crashes while watching videos, can’t overclock. No problems with 16.*** but with all 17.***

Artem_Zmitrovich 17.5.1 optional driver apparently fixed the Radeon WattMan crashes for the 390

Katsuo said in Latest AMD drivers:

Artem_Zmitrovich 17.5.1 optional driver apparently fixed the Radeon WattMan crashes for the 390

And if they didn’t, Artem_Zmitrovich will want to stick to old games and an old ver of windows until next card XD

New drivers! Fixes/performance boosts for Prey, Nier Automata, and Forza Horizon 3. Also a random assortment of other fixes. See release notes ^

gord0 New drivers gave me heart attack… random colors going on my screen than black screen than monitor goes off and comes back than works fine and after few hours BSOD so returned to the old ones

Arsononion said in Latest AMD drivers:

gord0 New drivers gave me heart attack… random colors going on my screen than black screen than monitor goes off and comes back than works fine and after few hours BSOD so returned to the old ones

I haven’t tried it. I only upgrade when the release notes mention my current game/engine/os .

Arsononion LSD kickin in eh?

New drivers! Fixes and optimizations for: Dirt 4, Prey, and Mass Effect Andromeda. Bunch of other random bullet points, see release notes in OP^ : ]

3 Likes

Aaaand the DiRT 4 drivers are here! ^

…no pun lol

2 Likes

Fixes/optimizations for Tekken 7, FFXIV, and Little Nightmares! Plus a bunch of other random things. See release notes ^

I kind wish this came out yesterday, I had 1 crash while playing through Little Nightmares.

gord0 I was thinking the same thing, but I had a crash in FFXIV

New official drivers! See release notes! ^

2 Likes