Latest AMD drivers

The Prey drivers are here! Also fixes for Forza Horizon 3 and Civ VI. Some other rando fixes too. See release notes ^

1 Like

All drivers after 16.*** versions are bugged for my 390X. Crashes while watching videos, can’t overclock. No problems with 16.*** but with all 17.***

Artem_Zmitrovich 17.5.1 optional driver apparently fixed the Radeon WattMan crashes for the 390

Katsuo said in Latest AMD drivers:

Artem_Zmitrovich 17.5.1 optional driver apparently fixed the Radeon WattMan crashes for the 390

And if they didn’t, Artem_Zmitrovich will want to stick to old games and an old ver of windows until next card XD

New drivers! Fixes/performance boosts for Prey, Nier Automata, and Forza Horizon 3. Also a random assortment of other fixes. See release notes ^

gord0 New drivers gave me heart attack… random colors going on my screen than black screen than monitor goes off and comes back than works fine and after few hours BSOD so returned to the old ones

Arsononion said in Latest AMD drivers:

gord0 New drivers gave me heart attack… random colors going on my screen than black screen than monitor goes off and comes back than works fine and after few hours BSOD so returned to the old ones

I haven’t tried it. I only upgrade when the release notes mention my current game/engine/os .

Arsononion LSD kickin in eh?

New drivers! Fixes and optimizations for: Dirt 4, Prey, and Mass Effect Andromeda. Bunch of other random bullet points, see release notes in OP^ : ]

3 Likes

Aaaand the DiRT 4 drivers are here! ^

…no pun lol

2 Likes

Fixes/optimizations for Tekken 7, FFXIV, and Little Nightmares! Plus a bunch of other random things. See release notes ^

I kind wish this came out yesterday, I had 1 crash while playing through Little Nightmares.

gord0 I was thinking the same thing, but I had a crash in FFXIV

New official drivers! See release notes! ^

2 Likes

Fixes/enhancements for Quake Champions, Agents of Meyham, GTAV, Forza Horizon 3, and Tekken 7. See release notes ^

2 Likes

gord0 Also fixes the afterburner bug that was causing it to 0 memory and 0 core clocks.

1 Like

Another new one! Fixes/enhancements for F1 2017, PUBG, and Destiny 2 beta. Plus a few other random things. See release notes ^

1 Like

Back to school drivers!..well no not really. Fixes for Moonlight Blade and Titanfall 2 as well as a bunch of random things. See release notes ^

gord0 said in Latest AMD drivers:

Back to school drivers!..well no not really. Fixes for Moonlight Blade and Titanfall 2 as well as a bunch of random things. See release notes ^

Random that Titanfall 2 is getting a patch now.

1 Like

teh_g said in Latest AMD drivers:

gord0 said in Latest AMD drivers:

Random that Titanfall 2 is getting a patch now.

I think it’s just for older hardware: “Titanfall™ 2 may experience a hang or crash on some Radeon GCN1.0 series graphics products.” . They may have only narrowed it down to a driver thing recently.

1 Like

gord0 Wow, that is old. Good on AMD for still caring about stuff that is 2+ years old now.