Latest AMD drivers

gord0 I was thinking the same thing, but I had a crash in FFXIV

New official drivers! See release notes! ^

2 Likes

Fixes/enhancements for Quake Champions, Agents of Meyham, GTAV, Forza Horizon 3, and Tekken 7. See release notes ^

2 Likes

gord0 Also fixes the afterburner bug that was causing it to 0 memory and 0 core clocks.

1 Like

Another new one! Fixes/enhancements for F1 2017, PUBG, and Destiny 2 beta. Plus a few other random things. See release notes ^

1 Like

Back to school drivers!..well no not really. Fixes for Moonlight Blade and Titanfall 2 as well as a bunch of random things. See release notes ^

gord0 said in Latest AMD drivers:

Back to school drivers!..well no not really. Fixes for Moonlight Blade and Titanfall 2 as well as a bunch of random things. See release notes ^

Random that Titanfall 2 is getting a patch now.

1 Like

teh_g said in Latest AMD drivers:

gord0 said in Latest AMD drivers:

Random that Titanfall 2 is getting a patch now.

I think it’s just for older hardware: “Titanfall™ 2 may experience a hang or crash on some Radeon GCN1.0 series graphics products.” . They may have only narrowed it down to a driver thing recently.

1 Like

gord0 Wow, that is old. Good on AMD for still caring about stuff that is 2+ years old now.

teh_g said in Latest AMD drivers:

gord0 Wow, that is old. Good on AMD for still caring about stuff that is 2+ years old now.

It’s more likely because: EA money

That and maybe xbone and ps4 are gcn1.0 which led them to the issue and fixed it on all platforms.

gord0 I got new drivers and Titanfall 2 wont run at all even after completely fresh install 2 times XD

walruswitalys said in Latest AMD drivers:

gord0 I got new drivers and Titanfall 2 wont run at all even after completely fresh install 2 times XD

What video card?

gord0 XFX r7 370 4GB

walruswitalys said in Latest AMD drivers:

gord0 XFX r7 370 4GB

That’s not a gcn1.0 card. So the issue they fixed was not the issue you’re having. gcn1.0 are the HD7xxx series and some of the R9/R7/R5 2xx cards.

gord0 That sucks i was looking forward to play the campaign but i guess i’ll do it some other time

walruswitalys just roll back

shiftysatchmo It won’t start even on the old ones I was googling and applied some fixes but nothing works

walruswitalys did you clean install the drivers?

shiftysatchmo Yes XD