Latest AMD drivers

Can now do crossfire with vega cards, crossfire support for Cars 2, a fix for Hearts of Iron IV, and some other weird error fix. See release notes ^

One more last minute driver before the end of September! Enhancements/fixes for Total War: WARHAMMER™ II, Forza™ Motorsport 7, and F1™ 2017. A few other random things as well. See release notes ^

2 Likes

Fixes/enhancements for Evil Within 2, Middle Earth: Shadow of War, and Dirt 4. See release notes ^

Updated Drivers released! 17.10.2 is now out!

http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-17.10.2-Release-Notes.aspx

gorkie Destiny 2 and Windows 10 Fall Creator support.

You guys legit destroyed Gordon’s AMD driver posting streak. I hate ya’ll.

2 Likes

katsuo said in Latest AMD drivers:

You guys legit destroyed Gordon’s AMD driver posting streak. I hate ya’ll.

Lol, I’ll update my op when I get home XD

In addition to the above posts the following games also have enhancements/fixes: Wolfenstein II, AC: Origins, PUBG, and Hearts of Iron IV. Also updated the links in the op .

Katsuo Well fine ill let him post next time and just got back to my cubby on the AMD Vanguard :stuck_out_tongue:

And here’s our Wolfenstein II and Destiny 2 fixes! See release notes!

2 Likes

Fixes/enhancements for COD WWII, om Clancy’s Ghost Recon®: Wildlands, and ME Shadow of War. Bunch of other rando fixes. See release notes ^

1 Like

Seems they re-released the above mentioned drivers as official but didn’t change the version number. They may or may not have added more bullet points. See release notes in op ^

Install it now… I haven’t googled yet, but WTF is this?

0_1510618126331_Untitled.png

gord0 said in Latest AMD drivers:

That’s been there for a while, but it is unchecked by default. My guess is something to do with their VR games

shiftysatchmo said in Latest AMD drivers:

gord0 said in Latest AMD drivers:

That’s been there for a while, but it is unchecked by default. My guess is something to do with their VR games

People want a Bethesda Launcher as much as they want uplay, origin, or windows store. Unchecked by default, yes. Gross, also yes.

1 Like

gord0 not sure why they need their own. Micro transactions maybe? That’s what people like talking about these days.

1 Like

shiftysatchmo Paid mods. That could be the only reason why they would have their own launcher.

1 Like

katsuo said in Latest AMD drivers:

shiftysatchmo Paid mods. That could be the only reason why they would have their own launcher.

If that’s the case, they should just do the uplay thing where it’s part of the steam install and ignored entirely beyond that it exists. But fuck off with the driver update infection shit.

The battle front ii drivers are here…also a few other bits n bobs. See release notes ^