Latest AMD drivers

And here’s our Wolfenstein II and Destiny 2 fixes! See release notes!

2 Likes

Fixes/enhancements for COD WWII, om Clancy’s Ghost Recon®: Wildlands, and ME Shadow of War. Bunch of other rando fixes. See release notes ^

1 Like

Seems they re-released the above mentioned drivers as official but didn’t change the version number. They may or may not have added more bullet points. See release notes in op ^

Install it now… I haven’t googled yet, but WTF is this?

0_1510618126331_Untitled.png

gord0 said in Latest AMD drivers:

That’s been there for a while, but it is unchecked by default. My guess is something to do with their VR games

shiftysatchmo said in Latest AMD drivers:

That’s been there for a while, but it is unchecked by default. My guess is something to do with their VR games

People want a Bethesda Launcher as much as they want uplay, origin, or windows store. Unchecked by default, yes. Gross, also yes.

1 Like

gord0 not sure why they need their own. Micro transactions maybe? That’s what people like talking about these days.

1 Like

shiftysatchmo Paid mods. That could be the only reason why they would have their own launcher.

1 Like

katsuo said in Latest AMD drivers:

shiftysatchmo Paid mods. That could be the only reason why they would have their own launcher.

If that’s the case, they should just do the uplay thing where it’s part of the steam install and ignored entirely beyond that it exists. But fuck off with the driver update infection shit.

The battle front ii drivers are here…also a few other bits n bobs. See release notes ^

There’s a new driver but the link to release notes is broken. When they fix it, I’ll update.

gord0 Broken just like their drivers <3

2 Likes

There’s a new driver but the link to release notes is broken. When they fix it, I’ll update.

I wonder if they will ever fix my Netflix issues :frowning:

2 Likes

teh_g Nope where not allowed to fix your issues :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

They finally fixed it. 17.11.4 includes fixes/optimizations for Oculus Dash beta, Doom VFR, Star Wars GambleFront II, and a few other bits n bobs. See release notes ^

1 Like

gord0 I wonder if it fixed Netflix

gord0 I wonder if it fixed Netflix

Was netflix ever really an issue or a joke I don’t know the reference to? My couch driver has a 980m so I haven’t watched netflix on amd hardware in a long ass time.

gord0 me and teh_g have a stuttering issue on Netflix that comes and goes every few updates.

gord0 me and teh_g have a stuttering issue on Netflix that comes and goes every few updates.

In that case I recommend rolling back to last known good driver when that happens. Also test in both chrome and ff. Could also try turning of 3d acceleration in browser.

Another thing I do, is always run linux unless you need windows to do the thing you need to do. The current MESA driver (currently best linux driver for amd cards at the time of typing this) doesn’t seem to have the issue.