Latest AMD drivers

teh_g The problem is that you have ASUS stuff in your PC.

katsuo said in Latest AMD drivers:

teh_g The problem is that you have ASUS stuff in your PC.

My graphics card is shit XFX. Only the motherboard is ASUS, and I love them.

teh_g I had the similar problem as you. Couldn’t watch videos in full screen without a stuttering, games would stutter all time. I haven’t find solution online but through testing I found out that the culprit was Asus GPU Tweak 2.

zmajuga luckily games are fine for us

1 Like

Adrenaline edition is here!

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows%2010%20-%2064

One of the resolved issues is: “Netflix playback in a browser or via UWP application may experience stutter.”

gord0 said in Latest AMD drivers:

One of the resolved issues is: “Netflix playback in a browser or via UWP application may experience stutter.”

BOY WAS I EXCITED

Sadly it still occurs. I did reach out to AMD, and the 17.10.1 drivers do not have the issue. So I am running those for now.

1 Like

teh_g said in Latest AMD drivers:

BOY WAS I EXCITED

Sadly it still occurs. I did reach out to AMD, and the 17.10.1 drivers do not have the issue. So I am running those for now.

Take a peek at all the release notes of the drivers between 17.10.1 and current. If none of the game(s) you’re currently playing are mentioned, you should be just fine. Normally I only update to official releases and only update to a beta if the beta has improvements for the game I’m currently playing.

gord0 I don’t think there was anything for me in them. I mostly just update because I like updating things :smiley:

Updated links in op ^

1 Like

New version came out, it does actually fix the Netflix issue.

3 Likes

teh_g Just takes some time sometimes :wink:

In addition to the netflix fix, there’s also fixes/optimizations for Ark Survival Evolved and Star Wars Gamblefront II. As well as a few other bits and bobs. See release notes ^

1 Like

Fixes for Starcraft II, PUBG, and a small number of DX9 games. Also a whole bunch of rando fixes. See release notes ^

Fixes for Starcraft II, PUBG, and a small number of DX9 games. Also a whole bunch of rando fixes. See release notes ^

If only it fixed SWTOR causing my computer to go wicked slow when it launches.

Fixes/optimizations for FFXII Zodiac Age, Sid Meier’s Civilization V, Need for Speed Payback, and Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V Generation. As well as some other random AMD fixes for features no one cares about. See release notes in op ^

1 Like

gord0 civ V?! That’s weird haha

shiftysatchmo said in Latest AMD drivers:

gord0 civ V?! That’s weird haha

So is the Neptunia game. It’s been out a while. Maybe the people at AMD are just picking games they recently played that had driver related bugs lol.

gord0 Considering Neptuna’s game had a complete rainbow wash of graphics it was needing a good fix all 3 of them it was unplayable.

gorkie said in Latest AMD drivers:

gord0 Considering Neptuna’s game had a complete rainbow wash of graphics it was needing a good fix all 3 of them it was unplayable.

I’ve had no issues… but also don’t know what you mean.