Latest AMD drivers

Fixes for Starcraft II, PUBG, and a small number of DX9 games. Also a whole bunch of rando fixes. See release notes ^

gord0 said in Latest AMD drivers:

Fixes for Starcraft II, PUBG, and a small number of DX9 games. Also a whole bunch of rando fixes. See release notes ^

If only it fixed SWTOR causing my computer to go wicked slow when it launches.

Fixes/optimizations for FFXII Zodiac Age, Sid Meier’s Civilization V, Need for Speed Payback, and Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V Generation. As well as some other random AMD fixes for features no one cares about. See release notes in op ^

1 Like

gord0 civ V?! That’s weird haha

shiftysatchmo said in Latest AMD drivers:

gord0 civ V?! That’s weird haha

So is the Neptunia game. It’s been out a while. Maybe the people at AMD are just picking games they recently played that had driver related bugs lol.

gord0 Considering Neptuna’s game had a complete rainbow wash of graphics it was needing a good fix all 3 of them it was unplayable.

gorkie said in Latest AMD drivers:

gord0 Considering Neptuna’s game had a complete rainbow wash of graphics it was needing a good fix all 3 of them it was unplayable.

I’ve had no issues… but also don’t know what you mean.

I wonder if some of the older game fixes were for DX9 related problems they were having.

gord0 Neptunia was riddled for abit now with a complete rainbow wash of colors making it unplayable for many of us. Mainly RX 470/480 dont know about 500 series or above.

gorkie said in Latest AMD drivers:

gord0 Neptunia was riddled for abit now with a complete rainbow wash of colors making it unplayable for many of us. Mainly RX 470/480 dont know about 500 series or above.

All the ones I’ve played so far were on R9 290x and R9 Fury X. Didn’t have this issue, or any at all. Albeit it’s been months since the last one I played.

1 Like

Fixes/enhancements for Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Fortnite, and pubg. Also the previous beta driver is now considered official and is reflected in the op where you can find the release notes for both ^

1 Like

I am still running Radeon Software Version 17.10.2 because I had major problems with the update after that. Having no problems so I will leave it where it is until I do.

sir_diealot said in Latest AMD drivers:

I am still running Radeon Software Version 17.10.2 because I had major problems with the update after that. Having no problems so I will leave it where it is until I do.

Just do as I do. Update when you see a game you’re currently playing in the release notes. Whenever I start a new game, I check the release notes of the driver versions newer than the one I’m currently running.

However, I also usually update to official versions regardless, but it’s not necessary if you’re only a few months behind. Also take into account windows updates may wreck compatibility with older drivers.

1 Like

gord0 I won’t be playing much any time soon anyway because of the surgery.

Fixes/optimizations for Sea of Thieves, Brass Tactics, Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age, Fortnite, Middle-earth: Shadow of Loot Boxes, and For Honor. Plus the usual rando stuff. See release notes in op ^

1 Like

Fixes/optimizations for Sea of Thieves, Brass Tactics, Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age, Fortnite, Middle-earth: Shadow of Loot Boxes, and For Honor. Plus the usual rando stuff. See release notes in op ^

People still play For Honor?!

1 Like

teh_g they did finally add dedicated severs so maybe

teh_g said in Latest AMD drivers:

People still play For Honor?!

Enough that AMD had enough fucks to allocate to improving/fixing performance for it.

1 Like

Fixes/optimizations for FFXV, Warhammer: Vermintide II, DOTA 2, Middle-Earth: Shadow of Lootboxes, and World of Tanks. Plus a handful of rando things. See release notes in op ^

Literally just FFXV fixes/optimizations. See op for release notes ^

1 Like