Latest AMD drivers

gord0 said in Latest AMD drivers:

Well the day has come. My main rig no longer has an AMD card. New rig actually. 1080ti. I’ll continue providing updates for new AMD drivers…but if there’s anyone who checks every day like I do who wants to do it instead, I’ll relinquish the responsibility upon you. Just lemme know.

Boo, hisss.

Just kidding.

2 Likes

Fixes/optimizations for World of Final Fantasy, Stellaris, COD WWII, and Sea of Thieves. See release notes in op for more ^

2 Likes

gord0 World of Final Fantasy? That game came out 350 years ago. I like it.

katsuo said in Latest AMD drivers:

I recall looking into to it, I must not have liked what I saw.

I recall looking into to it, I must not have liked what I saw.

30 fps no option to unlock the framerate.
But it’s underrated and in my opinion much better game than ff15. These games were both released at the same time.

18.4.1 is abit buggy, I upgraded to the newest Windows Feature Update and 18.4.1 wonked out and I couldnt load Windows at all with it installed… So becareful if you use a AMD Graphics card with this driver and the newest Windows Feature Update.

gorkie said in Latest AMD drivers:

18.4.1 is abit buggy, I upgraded to the newest Windows Feature Update and 18.4.1 wonked out and I couldnt load Windows at all with it installed… So becareful if you use a AMD Graphics card with this driver and the newest Windows Feature Update.

I think there’d at least be a news article if it were wide spread. I can’t speak for my system because I’m not using AMD for video cards anymore.

I think there’d at least be a news article if it were wide spread. I can’t speak for my system because I’m not using AMD for video cards anymore.

There is a word for people like you who switched to the green team just because they can. And the word is…

There is a word for people like you who switched to the green team just because they can. And the word is…

https://youtu.be/hB8JQ1kHHbo

Loyalty is illogical when there’s no benefit in doing so.

Interesting. Mine is working well with Windows 10 April update and the latest AMD Drivers.

Fixes/optimzations for Ancestors Legacy, Destiny 2, The Crew, and Netflix. Plus a bunch of other rando stuff. See release notes ^

2 Likes

Fixes/optimizations for Sea of Thieves, The Crew, Warhammer Vermintide 2, and Arizona Sunshine. Also a bunch of other rando stuff, see release notes in op ^

1 Like

Fixes/optimizations for Vermintide 2, Subnautica, Sea of Thieves, World of Tanks, Shadow of War, and WoW. Plus a handful of rando stuff. See release notes in OP ^

2 Likes

Fixes/optimizations for Earthfall, Fortnite, and Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice. Other rando stuff too. For full details see release notes ^

Fixes/optimizations for Monster Hunter: World, WoW, We Happy Few, Madden NFL 19, Fortnite, and Civilization VI. Some other rando stuff too. See Release notes in op ^

Ooo, WoW fixes, just what I needed.

1 Like

I’m ready for WoW: BFA

Oh wait, I’m not using AMD

1 Like

Fixes/optimizations for Strange Brigade, F1 2018, Far Cry 5, and COD BO4. Some other rando stuff too. See release notes in op ^

Fixes/optimaztions for Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Star Control: Origins, and Monster Hunter: World. Some other rando stuff too. See release notes ^

1 Like