Latest AMD drivers

walruswitalys yeah, then I have no idea why it suddenly doesn’t work. Get a real copy? I assume you have a pirated one haha

shiftysatchmo I paid some money to use my friends origin <3

1 Like

Can now do crossfire with vega cards, crossfire support for Cars 2, a fix for Hearts of Iron IV, and some other weird error fix. See release notes ^

One more last minute driver before the end of September! Enhancements/fixes for Total War: WARHAMMER™ II, Forza™ Motorsport 7, and F1™ 2017. A few other random things as well. See release notes ^

2 Likes

Fixes/enhancements for Evil Within 2, Middle Earth: Shadow of War, and Dirt 4. See release notes ^

Updated Drivers released! 17.10.2 is now out!

http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-17.10.2-Release-Notes.aspx

gorkie Destiny 2 and Windows 10 Fall Creator support.

You guys legit destroyed Gordon’s AMD driver posting streak. I hate ya’ll.

2 Likes

katsuo said in Latest AMD drivers:

You guys legit destroyed Gordon’s AMD driver posting streak. I hate ya’ll.

Lol, I’ll update my op when I get home XD

In addition to the above posts the following games also have enhancements/fixes: Wolfenstein II, AC: Origins, PUBG, and Hearts of Iron IV. Also updated the links in the op .

Katsuo Well fine ill let him post next time and just got back to my cubby on the AMD Vanguard :stuck_out_tongue:

And here’s our Wolfenstein II and Destiny 2 fixes! See release notes!

2 Likes

Fixes/enhancements for COD WWII, om Clancy’s Ghost Recon®: Wildlands, and ME Shadow of War. Bunch of other rando fixes. See release notes ^

1 Like

Seems they re-released the above mentioned drivers as official but didn’t change the version number. They may or may not have added more bullet points. See release notes in op ^

Install it now… I haven’t googled yet, but WTF is this?

0_1510618126331_Untitled.png

gord0 said in Latest AMD drivers:

That’s been there for a while, but it is unchecked by default. My guess is something to do with their VR games

shiftysatchmo said in Latest AMD drivers:

gord0 said in Latest AMD drivers:

That’s been there for a while, but it is unchecked by default. My guess is something to do with their VR games

People want a Bethesda Launcher as much as they want uplay, origin, or windows store. Unchecked by default, yes. Gross, also yes.

1 Like

gord0 not sure why they need their own. Micro transactions maybe? That’s what people like talking about these days.

1 Like

shiftysatchmo Paid mods. That could be the only reason why they would have their own launcher.

1 Like