Legendary loots of ButtStallion

hewhoishe former employer? xD

1 Like

adnan_popara No… my ex made a living hell for me and my family… i had to remove all my emails and just disappear this is only place i have peace right now

1 Like

hewhoishe holy shit dude get an ak47 or something xD

hewhoishe “Gaming Exodus: A place for peace.” -[he who shall not be named]

I like it! XD

New slogan, teh_g ?

1 Like

shiftysatchmo What peace? I’m being tortured here by admins and moderators. Also, I smell like poopoo :poop:

“GX: A place where you want to go back to your terror ex” - Gandhi

2 Likes

katsuo what do you mean? That’s an unfounded accusation!

shiftysatchmo Nice edit there :wink: you big stud. I take everything back about being tortured. I <3 mods and admin

1 Like

katsuo <3

1 Like

katsuo said in Legendary loots of ButtStallion:

shiftysatchmo Nice edit there :wink: you big stud. I take everything back about being tortured. I <3 mods and admin

I know you love us.

2 Likes

teh_g said in Legendary loots of ButtStallion:

katsuo said in Legendary loots of ButtStallion:

I know you love us.

Yeah. A bit too much.

2 Likes

katsuo hey, I didn’t even have to edit that one! XD

1 Like

May I have S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky please, it is the only one in the series I don’t have and a friend keeps telling me how good it is.

3 Likes

sir_diealot Finally a proper comment in the topic, I almost had a headache from these guys :smiley: I will send it to you tomorrow in this time when I get home. :wink:

2 Likes

buttstallion Thank you very much.

buttstallion our comments are always proper :man_in_business_suit_levitating_tone1:

shiftysatchmo You are right even tho sometimes i get waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off the topic XD

1 Like

Ill take Shoppe Keep if its still available… looks, kinda crazy

1 Like

Sent you both the code!

1 Like

I’ll take Shadow of War if no one has claimed it…

2 Likes

syncrosis ah, sorry man I claimed it.