Legion (World of Warcraft)

So lately I have been playing a lot of WoW and quite frankly, I LOVE Legion. I believe it’s a well built expansion with lots of content. I’ve recently hit level cap and the journey has yet to start!

My main is Warlock, her ilvl is currently 823 and she is working to get back into raiding (hopefully) Any other WoW players here?

Alex No, sorry, write me if you started a sith in SW The Old Republic :smiley:

1 Like

I do play games a lot but I still think that it’s kinda tiring to invest an enormous amount of time to get a decent gear in WoW to be able to do the heroic raids. Not only that, the grindfest to get the tokens in order to play it monthly without paying real money on it. I played it long ago and I’m kinda glad that I left it. My sister is still playing it like a maniac, though.

Alex I’ve been playing. Just cleared Normal Emerald Nightmare last night and starting Heroic on Sunday.

One issue I have with WoW: gamer buys a game and complains about paid dlc or console subscription. Same gamer pays $15 a month to play one game.

ShiftySatchmo said in Legion (World of Warcraft):

One issue I have with WoW: gamer buys a game and complains about paid dlc or console subscription. Same gamer pays $15 a month to play one game.

Gotta use that in game currency to buy game time!

1 Like

I will shamelessly put my video here, there will be spoilers for the Warlock Artifact Questline, so watch at your own risk! It’s the entire Destro questline :wink: